offers ; kim jaewook

Start from the beginning

In your next song, you showed more of your vulnerable side.

Inside you, Jaewook saw a fiery woman with passion, but he started seeing the soft side of you which made him fall for you even more.

He was trying to stay focused because he was on a mission, but you had this charm to him that was throwing him off track.

-

After performing that song, you took the 5 minutes to talk to your fans.

'Hello, everybody! How are you all doing today?', you smiled.

'Good!', they all yelled in unison.

'I'm glad to hear that!'

'BETTER NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE!', yelled that one boy.

'Oh my!', you giggled, 'Someone's a sweet talker.'

'ONLY FOR YOU, MY ROSE!'

All you could do was laugh at him, he was just ridiculous and hilarious.

Jaewook didn't find him to be so funny, he actually found him to be quite annoying.

'I wish he would shut up.', he rolled his eyes.

-

After conversing for the next 5 minutes, answering random questions and just making them laugh, you sang another song.
This song was rather more sexual.

As Jaewook listened to the lyrics, focusing on his main goal was becoming harder and harder. You have the sexiest stage presence as you sang this song, how could he focus?

 You have the sexiest stage presence as you sang this song, how could he focus?

'I guess, I have other priorities now.'

-

After this song, you talked to your fans again for another 5 minutes.
You got their opinions on the song before and got their opinions on your outfit, just random stuff. You talked to them like they were your bestfriend because you like feeling connected with them.