Chapter 3

Bakugo woke up with much excitement. He immediately checked in on Uraraka, seeing her sound asleep. And with that, the blonde went straight to cooking. He baked five sheet cakes, all high in calories and smothered them with thick, sugary chocolate frosting. Then, after hours of making the cakes he took out his blender. Bakugo made gallons of vanilla weight gain, and filled as many jugs as he could with it. The shake was his own recipe consisting of: Sticks of butter, copious litres of heavy cream, so many spoonfuls of weight gain powder and pounds of vanilla ice cream. He set the cakes and jugs on the cart and being weeling it to Urarakas room.

"Good morning~." He cooed as he opened the door to see a drowsy Uraraka.

As the pig opened her eyes, she was shocked fully awake at the sight of so much food. "B-bakugo, no- please. There's no way I can eat all that!"

"Too bad~. I'm going to feed you all this and it's going to make that huge gut of yours grow and expand so much, just like a real pig~. Are you ready to be fattened up just like the gluttonous fatty you are?"

Uraraka shook her head, tears building up in her innocent brown eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk, well that's too bad." Bakugo smirked, shoving the tube that he used the day before into his pigs mouth. He immediately grabbed a jug of the weight gain shake. The thick liquid poured down the funnel, and the blonde watched with amusement. Bakugo fed her at least 2 gallons in 10 minutes, and her belly definitely grew. Her butt had ballooned up as well, her tights were extremely stretched, and on the brink of completely falling off. The piggys skirt started to rip at the seams, exposing her rolls around her large belly. Uraraka groaned in agony, feeling so full and tight, she could barely touch her legs together as her belly was in the way and her thighs were too round.

Urarakas shirt was holding on for dear life with just two buttons that sat under her breats. The seams on the bottom of the shirt ripped up the pigs gut with each labored breath she took. It was hard for her to wiggle and thrash around her arms anymore because so much fat accumulated on them making them super heavy as they hung. All her clothes felt so tight, but she didn't want them to rip anymore or she would have to be completely exposed.

Bakugo licked his lips as he watched the vaunerable girl fatten up. He continued to pour the jugs one by one until they were all gone. As he took the funnel out of Uraraka, she tried to catch her breath.

"You know, your clothes are barely covering you anymore. I'm so excited for you to completely rip through everything." Bakugo groaned as he jiggled the pigs stuffed belly, causing her to moan in pain.

"Ready for more?" Bakugo smiled as he took one of the sheet cakes. The fatty could barely move, not wanting to hurt her extremely full gut. She slowly shook her head, even though she knew the blonde was going to force feed her anyways. Without a word, or any sort of utensil, Bakugo grabbed a handful of cake and stuffed  it in Urarakas mouth. Her doubled chin jiggled as she struggled to chew, and the frosting smeared around her plump lips. She actually moaned from the taste, it was so sweet. Her cheeks turned red as she caught herself starting to indulge.

Bakugo noticed and fed her handfuls of the cake even faster. With a loud pop, the last two buttons on the pigs shirt finally busted off. Her belly was on full display, pushing her thighs apart. There with thick rolls all around her sides and flabs on her gut. Her boobs were so swollen, hanging down her sides; her bra looked liked it was next to break. The fat pig blushed heavily as the cold air pricked her exposed skin.

Bakugos eyes widened at the beautiful sight. He quickly got on the bed and straddled (or at least tried to) Uraraka with his legs on her sides. His cake and frosted covering hands sunk into the fat flesh, playing and jiggling each crevice. "Fuck- you're so fucking hot." He groaned, grabbing Urarakas jaw. He stuffed three digits into her mouth, "Suck my lips clean you fucking pig." He demanded through his teeth.

Uraraka did as she was told, her tongue licking and swirling around his fingers. She could feel the blondes hard buldge as he sat on top of her, which made her blush more. The pig accidentally let another moan slip as she sucked on Bakugos fingers. Her big doe eyes looked up at the blonde, not sure how to feel. She couldn't deny how good it felt to be so intimate with him,  making her forget for a moment how ruthless and forceful he could really be.

"Good piggy." He groaned as he slowly grinded against the porkers gut, trying to get some sort of pleasure. Suddenly, he got an idea. One that caused him to immediately stop what he was doing. He jumped off Uraraka without a word and started to tear off the rest of her clothing, which startled the brunette. Bakuho looked at the pig when he was done, all her fat on display. "What are you doing?" She asked in a small voice. "You'll see. Now just do as I say." Bakugo took off the handcuffs that kept her arms up and untied the rope around her ankle. "Get off the bed and get on all fours on the floor."

"W-what?"

"You heard me." Bakugo raised his voice slightly.

Uraraka immediately shut her mouth  afraid of angering Bakugo too much. Since he did let her free from the bed, she shouldn't complain. With struggle  she managed to sit up in the bed, swinging her thick legs over to the edge. Her entire body jiggled as she struggled sit stand up, the bed bouncing along with her. With all her strength she managed to stand up and was out of breath. Her belly hung down to her thighs and a fupa was obvious from under the large gut. Her boobs sagged low but still managed to look round and plump. She waddled over to an open spot on the floor and took her time to tried and kneel down. By the time she was finally on all fours the pig was panting, trying hard to catch her breath. Her gut hung so low it was close to touching the floor.

Bakugo slid one of the sheet cakes under her face. "Eat up pig." Uraraka was hesitant, this was too inhumane! "Hurry up fatty."

Not wanting to test Bakugos patience, she dug her face into the cake. She began to eat as much as she could but stopped for a moment when she heard pants unzipping.

"My piggy looks too good like this. Eating like a true greedy pig on all fours with her fat face devouring a cake. I just can't resist. Let me give you a good fucking. What do you say  hm?"

Uraraka knew she probably didn't have a choice, but wasn't against the offer anyways. She shook her head, hoping Bakugo could see.

"Say it outloud, pig." He groaned with a big grin.

"Bakugo, p-please fuck me." She moaned.

"Even better response then I was expecting, good job pig."

Bakugo kneeled behind Uraraka, slapping the side of her hanging gut. "Keep eating pig." Bakugo whispered in the brunettes ear to which she obeyed, eating like the pig she was.

Bakugo placed his hand on Urarakas voluptuous ass, groping the soft fat. He slowly teased her as he moved on to groping her plump breasts, milking a few moans out of her. Suddenly, he stuck his thick cock into her wet walls from behind. Uraraka moaned loudly at the sudden gesture, yet still managing to stuff her face.

The blonde slowly pumped into the fat pig, moaning softly. "Fuck..."

As he picked up the pace, he could feel her entire body jiggling. Bakugo grabbed the sides of her hips, trying to keep steady. The pigs moan grew louder and it was becoming harder for her to focus on both Bakugo fucking her and trying to eat the cake.

Bakugo reached one of his hands over to Urarakas head, grabbing a fistful of hair. He shoved her face into the cake. "Keep eating fatty. You're only purpose is to fatten up and get your cheeks clapped by me like a good pig." Bakugo groaned though his teeth.

His pumping got even faster and his deep moans got louder. "Fuck fuck fuck-" Bakugos bit his lip and his head flew back as he pulled out, releasing all over Urarakas thick back rolls. He was slightly out of breath and small beads of sweat ran down his face. "You were such a good piggy. I think you've earned some rest now, but first you need to take a shower.

Uraraka was out of breath, her entire body shaking."Thank you. Can... can you please help me up?" She asked, a little embarrassed.

"Of course." Bakugo put his arm under her armpit and helped her stand up easily. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as he put his arm around her large waist, bringing her closer, or as much as he could.  "You really did a good job, piggy. I'm very happy with you today." He gave her a peck on the cheek and grabbed onto her hand, leading her to the bathroom as she waddled behind him.

Uraraka was a little shocked at how nice he was being. Maybe obeying him wasn't so bad...