I knew that it was avoiding itself. Harriet did not want more to be with me. It left this clearlywhen she ignored my invitation to watch a filmtogether. It did not give chance to me to court ite, little by little, expelled me from its life. This leftme irritated, because it never was to keepsome secret to my respect.

It was always the opposite. It was in the habit of to count everything what e happened to mewith it, since the night that my mother gotsick and when I took it to drink mojito of beer, itremains distant of me. Actually, Harriet, sincethe night of the formation is trying to avoid me.But he would go to finish with that idiotic planof it to avoid me.

I took advantage of that I was alone with themy mother in house and was until its room. I entered and I looked in alliviated return it reallyto be alone without the company of the nurse. Iliked it room I lodge. Harriet decorated it to receive my mother before it to receive high fromthe hospital. He had blue and white curtainsthat combine with the tone of sheets of thebeds.

The TV was on in a canal of films, but mymother did not give to importance it. She had abook in the hands on the col, with the coveredlegs and supported the column in theheadboard. It smiled for me through the readingglasses. I inhaled I smelt, thanking mentally mymother to be with me still.

I seated in its bed of front with it that it left theside book and looked at me smiling. I heldin its hand and I kissed the palm. I needed itsaid a lot, but he did not want to tire it.

- It is all good? - I rubbed its hot hand in mine.

- It is clearly that I am. You me flatter all hour. -I laugh at the commentary of it. My mother waswith the pink cheeks and seemed new in leaf. -Do you need some thing?

- Where the nurse? - I inquired again looking ataround.

- It was to give a return, was entediada and asyou are here now, I you libwasted it. - Mymother supported the hands on the legs. - Youdo not go to stay sad I dismiss it, right?

- Clearly that not. - I scratched the throat andperceived that he did not know for where to start.

- What you need, Alec? - My mother was directto the subject.

- Of aid? - I inquired drifter.

- With what? - It smiled for me, showing methat she would help me in what was necessary.

- Harriet. - Its smile was widened in such a wayat that moment.

- I perceived exactly that they had still not hadno advance. He stops of being soft Alec. He starts to invest soon. - My mother glorified thevoice and wondered.

- It is not thus so easy. – I humidified the lips. –I know that it wants, but I think this made a mistake.

- Then it shows that it is not. – My motherseemed irrational, right? It me did not seemrealistic a lot at the moment. Perhaps effectwas the remedies making.

- It is not so easy to show thus. I do not wantto scare it. – I scratched the throat. – I want to make to believe it that he can give right, but do not know as to start. – My mother gotanalysing me. – I do not seem to make the typeof Harriet and I want to show that I am yes theonly type of it.

- That possessive, Alec. – My mothercommented between laughs, but she stoppedwhen perceiving that I was a lot serious. – I think that you would have to be dressed better,does not need to change its style, but to improve it.

- Is E this possible? – I got confused, I looked at myself and I came back to look at toit. – What it has of bad in my style?

- Of the one you for much time seriously not to take. In the start of the relationship he can untilbeing cool, but after a time not more. – I looked at for a point of the room, thoughtful. – The hairalso.