CHAPTER 17

Alec

I little noticed what my life happened in all untilarriving at such point when, finally, I startednotarquealgo appeared between me and Harriet.E was as if my vidativessepassado as oneborrãoem this time all. It swims previously,meant some thing for me. They were onlyexperiences of which I will lead as learning, butthat some did not have reason to feel pride.

I know, I do not make the minor sensible to think of this form, but for me it seemed animportant revelation.

The passed one seemed only one brief memoryof everything what I lived and only themomentosdos quaisestive with Harriet were themost important eos únicosque were recorded inmy memory.

Each minute that stows to its side, they werethe only minutes that I remember with all thedetails. I only had certainty of a thing. She was.Always she was it time all. I had not only noticed aindao that he was well under mynose in all this time.

But everything so clearly got for me in such a way to quantosaber queaáguaécristalina. Iwas certocomo today always I go to be todayand when to turn the night goes to leave ofbeing. He seems well confused, but for me he was not none little.

I perceived its look in my direction of differentform. I did not only know since when it felt the same that I was myself in the day of formation,or in the day that in we kiss them or much before this, but did not matter really when shehappened for, because for me, knowledge thatit felt the same was the sufficient.

I planned to make something that nevercoulded to make with no woman. Perhaps not to take much skill with this, but wanted to conquer it and to be worthy of this. Harrietdeserved that she was of this form. By the way, it deserved everything what she couldmake and I made a promise exactly me, thatwould make it, for all my life.

Since my conversation with my mother,I perceived that the tuning and complicity thatwe had were only, exclusively ours. Thisconnection would not be planted in another place with other people, because this would betotally the impossible. We had chemistrybetween. A concrete desire between man andwoman. A friendship that the two would makeanything one for the other that it made well.

It was to the friendship that in makes them to know better to each moment and attractedmutual confidence. It has a special care thatgenwaslly we have when we love a lotsomebody. You are to think first about the well-being of the other person before its. I alwayshad everything this, the time all, with Harriet.He did not only know what he was accurately.But definitively I know. I fell in love myselfin the instant that I knew it.

I remember myself clearly as I repaired in it, inits unskillful way and completely distracted, butI also remember, the form that I looked at for itsmouth in heart format, small red e. I attractedme by its mouth, its freckles and its huge andfull hair that attention called for where it passed. I did not only have idea of what thatwas everything.

E did not matter for how much time more Irefused what I was feeling. None of the womenwith which it was to leave would be soimportant for me how much it. Harriet was themy half. E I had determined really to conquer itas all man must make with the woman of itslife.

For more nervous than it was feeling me. I hadsomething my favor. At least, I found that it was an advantage for me. I knew and I knew itso well everything what he transferred in itshead that was so right of that it was a lotconfused with what was happening. But I would finish with its confusion. He would delay a little,but I would show in the end of the accountsthat it could not have fear of this everything.We were reached one for the other.

After hear it to speak of another man, I tookthe decision not to wait more, after all, I appeared a strong competitor a lot, in myopinion. A sophisticated and intellectual manwould conquer it if he desired it to make, but Idid not know with certainty if it was interestedin Harriet and because, I decided that he needed to avoid the interest, I am clearly.