(30)- Epilogue.

"10,000 Dollars Mickey!" I screamed. "Can you believe it? I'm going to be rich rich!"

He rolled his eyes and I laughed, feeling so excited. 

Enel - Now 11 years old- Took my hands and jumped with me. "I'm proud of you Love."

I kissed his cheeks and he turned a bright red. I smiled. "Aw, thank you Enel."

He smiled and nodded. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Mickey faked a gag, earning a slap from his boyfriend Nico. Nico and him met at a coffee shop, One thing led to another and bam. There dating. 

"Why are you so." Nico asked. His thick Jamaican accent rolled off his tongue.

" He's been in love with her since he was 3. It's sickening to this day." He mumbled.

"I find it Cute ya' know. Stop being rude before me smack ya upside ya head. Hear me?"

"You know it's sexy when your angry." Mickey whispered, leaning into Nico. 

Nico rolled his eyes before giving Mickey the kiss he's been waiting for. 

This time I faked a gag and Mickey threw a pillow at me.

"You can't be gagging. Mrs. Stanford."

I threw the pillow back at Mickey. "Shut up." I mumbled, my cheeks turning red.

Enel looked at me and frowned. "You have a husband?"

I giggled at his pouty lips. Ah you poor baby.

"Yes. His name is Enel. He's 11 years old and he was my second love."

Enel smiled. "Who was your first."

"Food of course. Who else?"

My phone buzzed and I walked over to grab it. 

I turned it on and I got a message from Mon futar mari.

Mon Futar Mari:

I need your help.

I typed back a quick reply. 

To Mon futar Mari:

What's up?

The sky.

T_T Ik dumbass. What's down.

My dick. wanna see? Its hungry for you.

I laughed earning a few curious looks from Nico and Mickey.

Nah, I've got better here.

I sent him a quick picture of Enel who was busy on his phone.

That tiny thing? I could do better.

I gasped. 

Your so disrespectful. What you want help with? and hurry up or i'll stop talking to you.

You couldn't.

I clicked my tongue. 

Try me.

Ok! Can you go outside? My phone told me the package I sent you was delivered.

You got me it? Oh thank you!

I rushed down the stairs out the apartment and opened the door. When I saw no brown Package, I called Neville.

"Babe I don't see anything. You sure you sent it at the right address? I really want some New York Cheesecake."