The wind blew strongly, making a mess of his hair.

His mind wandered a thousand miles as stared down at the city light that mimicked the stars above the sky.

"Moddddaaaa faccckaaaa!"

A loud shout interrupted his train of thought. He flinched and turned around to see a familiar boy in strangely similar attire, walking to approach him.

His black blazer was unbuttoned showing his white shirt that was tucked nicely into his black cotton pants. Black glasses covered his eyes as his plump lips were visibly shown underneath.

Yoongi could clearly see he wasn't happy. Thanks to the frown the spread on his face as well as his deeply furrowed eyebrows.

He quickly closed the book on his hand, hiding it inside the pocket of his black blazer.

"I thought you're on your holiday, Jimin." He was his colleague, another grim reaper just like him.

"Right, this was supposed to be my one and only day off..." the latter said with a sarcasm laced in his tone.

"I was in Busan, just chilling on the beach until a bitchy urgent call was calling."

Yoongi shrugged and turned his head around to face the city underneath him, ignoring whatever the latter wanted to complain as he leaned his chest over the wall, resting his head on top of his hands.

"I'm pretty sure today I got all of my schedule cleared. I'm pretty sure today, there wasn't any schedule for the grim, well, except for one grim. Which are you." He stated, approaching the black-haired male who didn't even pay attention to him and just humming lightly.

"And I thought it's suchhhhh a greatttt time to have a day off! But guess what? My empty schedule today, wasn't so empty anymore because suddenly I got an order, out of the blue, to pick up a soul, back in the Seoul." He complained.

"I was in Busan, for goodness sake... Did you know how much energy I had to spend to teleport back to Seoul?!" He raised his voice.

"Well, our job is tough," Yoongi stated nonchalantly, earning a loud groan from his younger colleague.

"Don't you take the hint already, Yoongi-ssi? My holiday was ruined, because of you!" Yoongi finally turned around to face the same height male, cocking one of his eyebrows.

"Why did you save her?" Jimin questioned and Yoongi finally grasped everything together.

Right. When he failed to clear his duty—taking a life. As the price, another life has to be taken.

"Thanks to you, I have to go to the field to take this old soul who didn't even believe when I told him he was already dead!" The grim recalled a few hours prior to where he came to the same grassy field where Yoongi supposed to take his 100th soul.

The soul Jimin has to take was the soul of a man in his 70. He died of a heart attack on his happy picnic day and his family was a crying mess.

Jimin approached the man with his hair had turned all white.

"Excuse me, sir, my name is Jimin and I'm here to guide your soul to the seven trials of hell." The older man widened his eyes, thinking Jimin was a drunk youngster and just ignored him as he kept walking across the field.