Chapter 6: Cinderella! -Part 1-

~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

             It was already the night of the masquerade ball, "Pierro-kun, get ready!"  Felicita-chan was outside and I opened the door, and she was swearing a black gown, with her hair down.

             "Ah~ You look beautiful my lady, but unfortunately I can't go tonight.... I'm having a dilemma.."  I told her.  "Oh really?"  She frowned.  "Well, okay.  But I hope that you can still go to the ball."  Felicita waved goodbye.

                     ~~~FELICITA'S P.O.V~~~

                  It's so unfortunate that Pierro can't go with us today.  

                     ---AT THE BALL--- 

             Many people were wearing masks to hide their identity, even me.  Then I saw some men gathering or surrounding someone?  Who might that be?  Then I saw a beautiful lady!!!  

She had orange-yellowish hair, and she had sapphire eyes which pierced through my emerald eyes.  She was wearing a long white gown and she was holding a mask.  She then covered her face with a mask, walking around the room.

         She looks very familiar, it's in the tip of my tongue but I swallowed it back again and forgotten all about it.    

                  ~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

            I just saw Felicita, now I must avoid the boys.  I must find someone besides the ones that I know!!!!  

                  CHAPTER END