"This looks like the start of a dream I saw once." A soft voice said from behind Eden, making her jump slightly. Looking into her mirror, Eden saw Klaus standing in the doorway. When the two locked eyes, Klaus smirked before stepping inside the room and closing the door. He faltered at the door for a moment and Eden heard the clicking of the lock before Klaus began advancing toward her.

"Whose dream?" Eden asked quietly as she saw Klaus eyeing her hungrily. Once he stood behind Eden, he gave her a smug smile.

"You don't remember?" He asked, his hands coming to rest at the top of Eden's back before she felt the first button loosen on her dress. Trying to remember having a dream such as this one, Eden squirmed at the feeling of Klaus' fingers against her back. The looser she felt her dress getting, the harder it was for Eden to focus. Once Klaus had popped the last button, he leaned down and pressed a slow kiss against Eden's collar bone. Eden groaned at the contact, wriggling out of his hold before she stood up.

"No fair Nik." She whined as he laughed.

"What's not fair darling?" Eden reached for the straps of her dress and pulled them both down suddenly, catching the older hybrid off guard. When the dress pooled at her ankles, Eden stepped out of the dress before she looked at Klaus. Eden stood before Klaus in just a simple set of white lace panties. Klaus' eyes scanned his wife greedily, drinking in the sight of her.

Wasting no more time, Klaus stepped forward and pulled Eden into his arms. He kissed her hard, and the young woman accepted, pulling at his clothes in a bid to get them off of him. Klaus only half-heartily helped; his main concern being to make sure that his hands stayed on Eden at all times. Eden was able to get the jacket and the shirt off before Klaus threw her into the bed. Eden watched Klaus, eager to see what he planned to do next. Klaus stripped out of his pants and climbed on top of Eden before he kissed her slowly, running his hands through her hair. He pulled her head back with a tug of his hands and growled when he heard Eden's muted moan.

"Nik." Eden's voice came out in a breathy whisper and Klaus pressed his knee between Eden's legs to push them open. Klaus broke contact with Eden to stare at her. Squirming under Klaus' intense gaze, Eden tried to cover herself. Klaus traced a line down Eden's stomach until his finger hooked around Eden's underwear and tugged them down.

"Stop teasing." Eden whimpered, a shiver running down her spine. Klaus smirked at the smaller hybrid, and did as she asked as he took off the last of his own garments. Positioning himself, Klaus pressed a light kiss on Eden's bruised lips as he pushed himself inside of her.

"I have waited a thousand years for you, Eden Mikaelson." Klaus whispered to Eden as he buried himself inside of her. Eden gasped at the feeling, instinctively reaching up to hook her arm around Klaus' left shoulder and tangling her fingers in his dirty blond curls.

"I'm sorry." She moaned, tightening her grip on the silk sheets that lay under her right hand. Klaus grunted; he couldn't get enough of the woman who laid writhing around under him. He had been a sucker for her from the moment she had thrown herself in front of Mikael. He would spend the rest of his life pleasing her the way he was now, and he was ecstatic.

* * *

Night had fallen in the city of New Orleans and the music from the celebration of the day had long since ceased. Eden had fallen asleep about thirty minutes prior and left Klaus awake by himself. The elder hybrid had already checked on his daughter and was now settled in the desk in the corner of the room as he watched his new wife sleep.

It was in sleep that Klaus found Eden to be the most beautiful. All traces of worry were gone from her face and that left the just the smooth, delicate features that graced her face. He knew that he was the cause of some of her stress; he was not oblivious. But Klaus also knew that a large part of that stress came in turn from any number of Mikaelson blood that was plotting against them at the time.

Klaus sketched absently as he watched Eden sleep. He had drawn her in this notebook on at least five other occasions and most of them had been while she slept. Although every now and then Klaus had managed to sketch Eden while she was conscious. His pencil moved quickly and deftly through the white pages and Klaus smiled down as he drew his bride's eyes.

Her eyes.

'She has you wrapped around her finger.' He thought to himself. He'd tried to deny that before and though he knew that he didn't always willingly go along with everything she suggested, he would move the earth just to see her smile.

"Nik." Klaus almost didn't hear his name being called. He glanced up and saw Eden sleepily reaching around on Klaus' side of the bed. The viking smiled fondly, knowing that she was attempting to find him.

"I'm here luv." Klaus' voice carried across the room softly, and Eden's head whipped around as she searched for the blue iris' of her hybrid.

"Come." Eden instructed, holding her hand out. Klaus hesitated slightly; he liked his current view. But the doe eyed look that the sleepy Latina was giving him won him over. Slowly, he stood from the desk and made his way across the room. When Klaus was close enough Eden pulled him down onto the bed until she covered him with her smaller body.

"Is the baby okay?" Eden whispered, tracing the tattoo across his chest softly. Klaus nodded, wrapping his arms around her as he tucked her head under his chin.

"She's fine Kitten." He promised her. Eden sighed in contentment and the two sat in silence for another thirty seconds before Eden spoke again.

"Who told you to put your clothes back on then?"