"Can I have my drink peacefully now?", I ask.

"Sure", he says getting up and heading towards the restroom. I gulp down two more bottles quickly. I'll definitely win if I go for the competition for best world alcoholic drinker.

If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I didn't notice Jay even take a sip of the drink. His loss though, not mine.

"What?!", Jay screeches as he reenters the room and I jump up in fear.

"What?", I ask almost in a whisper, veins still simmering down my spines.
"You've finished three bottles already and you're about to round up the last one. How long have you been drinking?"

"Since I turned 16"

"And when did you turn 16?"

"16th April, two years ago", I say feeling sober.

"Okay that's enough", he says attempting to snatch the bottle away from me.

"No. You, go get another one for me pwease... Pwetty pwease", I say faking drunkenness.

Do people even fake drunkenness?

"Awwn... You're so cute but my answer is still no. You can't even stand on your own"

Gosh! I ended up with the most babyish mafia in the ring, I think mentally face palming.

"Says who?" I ask, groggily getting up but purposely falling back down on his body.

In an attempt to prevent me from hurting myself, his hands accidentally touches my breast. I smile inwardly and moan loudly.

"Fuck", he whispers but I still manage to hear it as I spot the huge balls straining against his pants with full attention. I pretend not to have noticed or heard as he carries me to the bed and lays me down properly. He tries to let me go but I hold his neck firmly and push his face towards me, our mouths crashing together and moving in sync.

I trace my hand up and down his spine and he lets out a groan in protest but soon begins to respond after a little hesitation. He finally lies down on top of me and begins moving his hand inside my dungaree. I let out a moan and tug at the hem of his shirt almost desperately.

He gets the hint as he breaks the kiss and hurriedly pulls the shirt over his head and crashes back down on me as he continues from where he stopped. He gently bites my lips and I moan, giving him room for entrance. I savor every moment he runs his tongue around my mouth. And just the taste of his kiss has me dripping wet. I run my hand around his already bulging pants and hear him groan.

I don't need this but I want this. I want him inside me now. And as if sensing my train of thoughts, he gets up from my body and pulls his pants off his body quickly. I get up and do the same too until all I have left on is my black bra and matching undies.

"You really like black. Don't you?", he asks tracing his hand along my breast and I can only nod.

"Why?", I hear him ask and I can almost feel my facade slipping off.

"Aside the fact that it is my best color, it reflects how my life really is. Just Black, no happiness. The only happiness is Alan", I state dreamily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", he asks moving his fingers to my wet clitoris.

I suppress a moan and hastily shake my head.
"No!", I manage to say breezily.

"Then why are you not stopping me?"

"When you cross your boundary, I will stop you", I say closing my eyes at the pure pleasure that pulse through me. I always do this back home by myself. I just could never bring myself to tell Alan how much I wanted him. I've always felt this burning desire to have Alan inside me and each time I do, I play with myself, imagining it to be him touching me. If I tell him, he'll definitely laugh it off since he only sees me as his sister and nothing else.