KHANNA MANSION

Neil-- Avni! I will tell you something!! You will not go tomorrow! I can't afford you thinking for even a single moment even about the incidences!!

Avni-- no need of that neel! You manage and come!

Neil-- you will be in a hotel for 3-4 days.. and we will not cancel the tickets too! Riya will think of you being in singapore and me india! So no problems!! Its final avni!!

Avni-- neil...I am not so timid! I can manage myself!

Neil-- but I am timid and I can't live for second without you!! Thats it!!

Just then returned riya!!!

Riya-- hello avni! Finally going!!

Avni-- yes riya!! Bubbye!! Will return soon!!

Riya -- its okay! Even I am going for shooting! And will return late! Bubbye!

She left!!

Avni too went to the hotel with neil and riya thought her being going to singapore!!

Neil returned home!! And acted going for a meeting and was with avni!!

Avni heard a knock on the door;

Neil-- avni!!

Avni-- how you are here neil??

Neil-- to be with you! I can't sleep without you my love! I acted being going for a meeting!

Avni-- I love you neilu!! Thankyou for being with me! Thankyou so much!!!!!

Neil pecked avni's lips!!

Neil-- thankyou jaap over!! Avu!! You take rest! I will complete your files! I have already got our transfer letters so no problem!! Avu!! We have faced enough now. Enough of it yaar. Now lets live this life!

They hugged and remained with each other!!

Avni-- what will you wear neilu?? My skirt?? Avni laughed!!

Neil-- do I really need to wear something being with you??

Avni-- shameless! Come lets sleep now yaar! I am tired!
Neil-- okay my love;!

And they slept!!

The four days passed in the hotel and finally they boarded flight to delhi!

In flight:

Avni-- neil.. When we will return? I came to mumbai for a mission! I wanted my aman back! I thought ..he would be visiting riya atleast! But see..

Neil-- avni ! I completely understand your feelings yaar! When we will return ...we will get him back!

Avni-- neil we are going to delhi ! But how will your family react meeting me! I mean!! I am very nervous!

Neil-- they will be literally very happy meeting you avu!! Mom dad and bebe! Bebe doesn't know anything about the contract so..I really don't know..how will she react..but she doesn't like riya even!! But mom will be the happiest!!

Finally they landed in Delhi and went to khanna mansion!!

Neil and avni went inside and the family was shocked seeing avni!! Avni touched wveeyin

Shweta-- who is she neil???

Bebe-- pretty girl! Who is she tillu??

Neil-- won't you welcome me first? Aren't you guys happy ??.

Bebe-- tillu!! We are more than happy!! Come puttar! Tu bhi aa beta! She told to avni!!

Shweta-- itna saara samaan!! Tillu?? Are you thinking of shifting somewhere?? And where is riya???

Neil-- mom!! First come inside! I can't tell everything in front of bebe! I will tell you!! Wait!!!

Shweta-- does she love you??? I can see that well in her eyes tillu!

Neil-- mom!! Please have patience!

Neil and avni went inside and sat on the sofa!

Neil-- mom! We are here for a day! I am shifting to australia for an year!!

Shweta-- whhhhttttt!!! But whyyyyy!!!

Neil-- mom!! Business commitments!

Bebe-- its okay puttar!! Puttar now tell who is she?? And what is your name ???

Avni-- bebe I am avni! I work in his office! I am riya's friend too!
Avni intentionally hided the relation !!

Neil-- mom!! She is not well! Should I take her to rest?

Shweta-- yes tillu! Idhar aa!!

Neil shweta and avni went to the first floor!

Shweta made avni get comfortable in guest room and called neil with her to the terrace!

Shweta-- neil!! How are you beta? How is that bitch riya!! Don't know..when we will get rid of her! And what about the contract???

Neil-- mom!!; Mom!! Relaxxx !! Everything is good.. mumma! I have to tell you something!!
And neel told her the whole story!!

Shweta-- neil!! But...riya!! Dekho beta! I like her! But.. yeh sab; bebe will never accept! Means..thats why you are going to australia!

Neil-- mom! There is a good news! You are soon be goona turn into dadi!

Shweta-- sach!!! She had tears in her eyes!!!

Neil made shweta understand everything! But someone else was also on the door! Listening everthing!!

And the person slapped neil!
*************
Any guesses😉😉😉😉😉

Love,
Inaya