Riya-neil-avni

Avni-- where is neil?? Why don't you guys live normally??? I mean..I understand about your contract and all.. but you can maintain a normal relation!

Riya-- avni! Please... you are my friend or his??? I don't want to talk about him! It irritates me!!
I hope I can go back and let him be out of my life!!

Avni saw neil listening to everything and he asked her to stay quiet! He eyes turned glassy and he went away!

Avni-- riya!

And riya got a phone call!!

Riya-- avu! I am going to a pub! My whole team is going... Will you join us??

Avni-- no riya! You enjoy!! I have to get ready my files! I will be joining office from tomorrow!!

Just then neil joined them!! With three cups of coffee!!

Neil-- guys...lets have a coffee! Whats say!

Avni and neil was each other...and tried to act normal!!

Riya-- thankyou love! Its what I needed!!

Avni silently took the cup and was trying not to face riya!!

Avni-- guys..we are free for the day na! Lets do something exciting! Lets enjoy the day!

Riya-- sorry avni! Neil can be with you..but I am going to sleep! I really need a sleep! I am too tired for the day!

Riya went inside and locked her room!!

Avni was in the hall just then neil came and hugged her from the behind. And nuzzled his nose on her neck.

Avni-- neil! Not now!

But neil being emotional was out of control by now..and it was hard for him to pull back...

Suddenly reality stuck him and he pulled back..

Avni-- neil! I know..you love me! But why don't you express it. I mean..why water a dead plant ??

Neil-- avni! I don't love you!

Avni-- you are lying mr.khanna!! Its a lie!!

Neil-- avni! Why don't you understand! I am married! I don't want to break this marriage. Let it be the way it is.

Avni-- I have not asked this. Look into my eyes and say that you don't love me. Say!

Neil-- no...I won't prove anything. Stop it avni. Please..

Avni-- neil.. I got my answer. Thankyou and she pecked him and went away!!

For the whole day neil was confused and cried alot..

Neil pov::

Yes avni...I love you.. I love you alot. But I don't want you to spoil your life. You have a bright life ahead. I know you are not riya...will sacrifice everything for me..but I don't want you to do so.. avni...I am a broken person.. you deserve someone who has life within himself. Not a broken one! I don't want to fall for someone yet again! After juhi left me and I was married off to riya.. I don't want anyone else now . I can't suffer anymore avni.. and most importantly I don't want you to suffer due to me.
You will move on and slowly you will forget me.. but I will always love you avni! Always!!

Avni pov::

I know neil...you love me! You lacked everything in life till yet. I don't want you to suffer anymore. Neil I want to rebuild you. Rebuild the neil...I knew...he was! I will make you realise your love for me. Its my promise to you!!

It was evening and riya as usual went with her friends!!
Karan came to pick her up and she kissed him in front of neil!
Avni was shocked as hell and neil seemed numb!

She bidded goodbye and went away as if nothing had happened!!

Avni-- neil! Are you okay!

Neil-- yes avni! I am habituated by now! Its just that I can't end this contract before 3 years! From last 2 yrs..I have tried everything to give this relationship a chance..but we are not meant for each other! I will divorce riya once the contract ends!!

Avni went and pecked him to take away his sorrow!!

She took him to his room and came all upon him!!

Avni-- so..its just about the contract that you can't leave her!! But what is exactly in the contract!

Neil-- avni! If I leave her... Avni..I can't tell you right now! But I will tell you when the right time comes ! Its just about an year! I am a totally broken person avni!! Totally!! Please...forget me! You are a young girl...ypu will get a very good soulmate avni!

Avni-- soulmate ! I have got one neil! And I won't that person this time! Its final! For 1 year...I will wait for you!! I will be with you!! We will together build up everything neil!

Neil-- Avni... I love you and he kissed her as if there is no tomorrow!!
Slowly his hands reached inside her top and he took away!

He tore her bra and played with her assets!! He sucked ...ate ...pressed and took the whole at once in his mouth!!

Neil-- avni!  We should control ourselves! Its not correct for now!

Avni-- we both love each other neil! And everything is correct if you love someone so dearly!!

She undressed him and removed his boxers!!

Avni-- I need you neil! I need you today!! Be rough..put all your frustration in it!! But I really want to feel loved neil!  She started crying! I can't see you like this!!

Neil could not see her crying and removed her panty in a go!!

He fingered her and inserted his manhood into her completely!

He thursted hard and slept on her!!

They slept for 10 hours !!

Avni was the first to wake up!!

His manhood was still inside her and her breats in his mouth!! Neil was sleeping as a baby into her completely!!

Avni-- neil! I will make your life the happiest one..I promise! Sorry riya! But I can't support you in killing a person slowly just to fulfill your dreams!!

He woke up and avni was already staring him!!

Avni-- wake up sweetheart!!

Neil-- avni!! And he saw their condition!! Oh shit...it would be paining you!!

Avni-- not more than the pain in your heart neil!! She put his hands on his bare chest!

Neil-- avu!!  I love you yaar!! Thankyou for giving me such a peaceful sleep!! Can we continue this daily??

Avni-- most happily!! But riya??

Neil-- most of the time..she is not at home..and we will manage it!! I can't tell her anything till the contract ends avni! 

Riya returned back and avni came out of his room being dressed welcoming her!!

Riya was high! And was falling and straight away went in her room!!

***************

Love,
Inaya