“These,” he stuffed them into his pocket and stared at me again, “are papers your husband has to sigh to legally hand over the business to me. If, no sorry, when he signs it, I get full rights to the company as he puts it in my name. It’s a legally binding contract with no loop hole.” He grins and walks away standing into the little square of light shining from outside. “I just hope Nathan is wise enough. And Isabelle, I’m so sorry you got dragged into this,” he shrugs, “We hardly knew each other and this isn’t making things better is it?” He guffawed loudly and I growled.

“He won’t sign them,” I spit and he turns on his heels, the footsteps growing closer as he comes towards me again. I brace myself and suck in a breath when he crouches down and opens his mouth. “He will if he ever wants to see his wife again.”

I let out a shaky breath and relaxed when he got up, walked away and out of the room.

***

-Nathan Blake-

“Let me kill the b-“ Caroline launched herself at Ruby who flinched but thankfully I stopped her in time. I grabbed her shoulders and took her to the wall, calming her down. “Shut up, Caroline. Stop shouting because if my Uncle is in there the last thing I want him to know is that we’re here.”

Caroline threw her hair back and sighed, her eyes red and teary. “It’s Ruby’s fault! She was in cahoots with your Uncle and now she’s all sorry and sad and all innocent looking. How can you trust her?”

I huffed and turned. Ruby stood away from Graham and his parents. They all looked distraught and I was surprised that none had pointed a finger or even blamed me for what happened to their daughter. I faced Caroline again, my hands dropping to my side.

“I don’t, but if Belle’s in there, I’m going to get her.”

“What if it’s a trap that Little Miss I Made a Mistake has planned with your Uncle?”

“Well I don’t know, we’ll just have to trust our instincts.”

“Well my instincts tell me not to trust Ruby.”

“I don’t care whether you trust her or not, I care that I find Belle.” I turned away and stood back, examining the black, broken building before me. Many windows where boarded shut and grates lay half open. I knew I couldn’t crawl into the grate but saw a cellar door, the lock broken allowing easy access into the wrecked place. I yanked it open and coughed from the dust that arose. I usher Caroline and Ruby in but stop when Graham tries to enter.

“No, you can’t,” I look up at his parents. “We’ll go and get her.”

“Not without me. If I don’t murder your Uncle I won’t sleep at night until I have.” hissed Mr. Quinn and I gulped, his rage from finding out the truth and Belle’s kidnapping was mixed to create a feral man.

I also wanted to see my Uncle suffer for what he’s done but I couldn’t put Belle’s family in danger. I inhale to answer back but Mr. Quinn puts up his hand to stop me.

“Look, don’t even think about lecturing me in staying back, it won’t work.” He said and climbed in, telling his son to go sit in the car and his wife who refused. “No, Belle is down there and the last thing I did was shout at her. She could be hurt and I have to see her.” Mrs. Quinn pleaded.

And without hesitation she pushed passed her husband and told Graham to wait. He stalked back to the car and I felt a gust of cold and dusty air rush out at me as I looked down the cellar.

***

-Isabelle Blake-

“Where are they? They should be here by now?” Alan muttered to himself and a smile played on my lips. Although I was stuck and no-one probably knew, I didn’t want Nathan here to be blackmailed into giving the business away. “What’s wrong? Is the plan failing again? I knew it, but how’d you expect them to show up if they don’t know I’m here?”

He gave a bark like laugh but it wasn’t so much an amused laugh but an aggressive one. “They know, Ruby would have told them. I knew she would after I told her that I lied to her about her part of the bargain.”

“Fine, then we’ll have to wait and see.” I shrug but my muscles are stiff, retraining me from moving any part of my body. I had just grabbed my thin jacket before I left and it wasn’t enough to keep in the heat. I began to shiver violently and cursed at myself and Alan and he continued to pace and mumble under his breath, digging out the papers from his jacket pocket and then putting them back several times.

“Just give it up,” I yell loudly, going insane from his pacing and incoherent muttering. “They won’t come, and you won’t get the business. You’re crazy because you’re power hungry and you have brother issues that your brother didn’t leave you the damn business. I see now why he didn’t because you’re a lunatic.” I spit harshly but he doesn’t look at me. Instead he grumbles, laughs then stomps his foot angrily. He really was crazy.

“They’ll come, they will come and I know it. THEY’LL COME!”

“And you’re absolutely right,”

My head snaps up to the voice and instantly feel both relieved and scared.

________________________________________________________

BOOM! Sooooo? To excourage more people commenting their thoughts, I'm going to be mean. For the next chapter can I please have 40 votes and maybe 20 comments?!

The reason for this is I have 7 pieces of homework. Three of them are like 500 word essays and the rest just are a drag and I can't possibly fit that in with writing. So hopefully the requirements above will give me enough time. Sorry if it's harsh guys! Love yah! x

A/N UPDATE: So since people are going to wait for the next chapter for Princess Charming. How about a little contest? A Banner Contest. Rules are simple! You make a banner with Alex Pettyfer or Taylor Swift or even both, send me it through Private Message and I will decide a winner. I'll put it on the next chapter and dedicate it to the winner but everyone who enters gets mentioned in the chapter. Hopefully people will enter and message me. Be as be creative as you want and you don't even have to use pictures of TS or AP! :)