-Chapter 14-

NEXT CHAPTER! Here it is, but I'm not happy with it! It's not the best but I think if you listen to the song at the side while reading, it'd be much better! Anyway, read on :)

____________________________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

“Isabelle, wait” I shout and push Ruby away from me, following Isabelle out the front door, but she had run away so quick that I lost her. I spin around and turn to Caroline. She was shocked too but I could see her annoyance towards me.

“Caroline, it wasn’t what it looked like” I pleaded but she just shook her head. “Really, because it looked like you were kissing Ruby.” She walks off after Isabelle and I swear at myself.

“Nathan?”

I turn around and Ruby is standing in front of me. I felt anger in the pit of my stomach, I can’t stand to see her face and I kick the car closest to me.

“Are you ok?” she asks like she doesn’t know what just happened.

“No” I bellow and push away the hair in front of my face. “How can I be ok?”

“We kissed” she points out and I feel sick. I grit my teeth and take a step forward until I’m scowling down at her. I didn’t need reminding of that stupid kiss.

“And? Do I care? Why did you do that? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO KISS ME?” I shout at her and see her cower away as I yelled. My breathing is heavy and I have the urge to punch something. “You know what. The deal’s off. Forget this whole car shit. Get out!” I point to the gate and watch her tremble, her hands shaking and she finally climbs down the porch steps, disappearing around the corner and I bury my face in my hands.

I couldn’t believe Isabelle saw that. It was all Ruby damn fault and now Isabelle would hate me. I fell something tugged at my pants and I look down to see Oreo. Isabelle’s dog. I bite my lips and control the tears threatening to show.

“Hey boy” I say and stroke him gently while he yelps and licks my face. I shoot up, grabbing Oreos and walking toward my Porsche. I was going to find Isabelle and apologise.

***

-Isabelle Quinn-

I’d walked into the nearest Diner and ordered a coke. I didn’t know why I did, but I just needed something to do. I pushed around the ice-cubes in the drink with my straw and sometimes took a sip. It was pointless trying to act like I hadn’t seen what I had when it happened in front of my eyes. He was kissing her, or she was kissing him, either way I never wanted to see that.

I didn’t know how I was feeling. Scared, annoyed or hurt. I just felt my heart sink when I saw them.

“There you are” sighs Caroline in relief and sits down beside me. Out of breath from chasing me. “I’m sorry” she says rubbing my arm and hugging me. “I promise I’ll kill Ruby for you, if it’s the last thing I do”

“Fine, but I really want you to kill Nathan.” I spit and sip my coke.