I put my ear-buds in and played Katy Perry's firework. That song always made me feel better. It made me feel more wanted. My favorite version of it though, is the orchestral version. It sounded better. Misty pulled up into the airport. I grabbed my bag, which was a carry-on and Misty grabbed her only bag which was a carry-on. This was one of the moments that would change my life. These next few months I would never forget.

Misty opened the door to the airport. We had already gotten our passes and was past check-in. I pulled my hood off and walked around. The last time I had been in an airport was when Louis left for his tour. It had also been the last time I had every said, "I love you," to him. My hair was longer since the last time he would ever see me and had gotten lighter. I had grown a backbone to. The airplane was announced and we both walked on. I looked out the window into the darkened outside. This was going to be the last time I would be here, other than if I went to the Olympics. This was my last time in Doncaster. The last time I would see my parents or my sisters and this was what I wanted to do. I would miss them but not for long. My training would take up that time.

I sat down on my seat and curled into a ball position. This was also the last time that I would see the place that I had lived my whole life. The place where I had my first date, my first kiss, my first slow dance. Where my best friend and I spent the entire night eating Nutella and watching movies that would scare the living shit out of us. That was what I would miss. Not the people who made me feel like a tiny piece of nothing.

I closed my eyes and began to sleep.

"Honey. Wake up. We're here," Misty said while shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see light shining out of the window. We were able to get an apartment near a private gym in New York so we only had to take one flight. I got up and grabbed my bag. Following, Misty, I walked through everything in a haze. Thinking it was not really real, but it was. I would be able to go to the Olympics and now there was nobody to stop me. This made me feel really good.

We got out of the airport to see Misty's Maserati. Misty hit the key that un-locked it and I went into the passenger seat. I turned the radio and looked for the one that had good music. I stopped on one. I knew the Remix. It was Tommie Sunshine's MegaSix MashUp for Katy Perry. It was a mash-up between the songs: The one that got away, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T., T.G.I.F., and California Gurls. I looked out the window. The sun was shining and there was lots of happiness. I took this as a good sign.

"When do you want to start training?" Misty asked me.

"I want to start as soon as possible," I told her.

"How about tomorrow? You don't really get affected by time changes and it would be good for you," Misty suggested.

"Ok. Let's do it," I replied.

Misty pulled into a apartment building. The two of us went to the front and got our keys. Our apartment was on the 25th floor. I hit the elevator button and went into our apartment. There were three rooms, a living room, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a porch, and 3 closets.

"I got you something," Misty said as soon as she showed me my room. It was purple, pink, black, and white. I had set my bag down. I followed Misty into the room at the end of the hall. She opened the doors. Inside were gymnastics unifroms. In tons of colors too. I saw 3 grips and a few braces. Then, Misty went over and opened the closet. Inisde were tons of warm-up clothes.

"I thought you would need some," Misty said.

"Thanks. You didn't have too," I replied.

"Oh. But I did. Your going to be huge and I want to help you get there. You have the Visa Championships in June and right now its April. We have to work on your routines," Misty said.