Didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you?

Start from the beginning

*

"Can I just say that this is an awful idea?" Oh, yes, I was wasting my Friday night going to yet another boxing match.

"No it's not," Cassie snorted and pulled into outside the warehouse.

"I don't even like boxing!" I moaned, getting out of the car.

"Oh shut up and just look for cute guys. There's got to be plenty round here."

We approached the door and I recognised one of the body guards, Carl. He must've recognised me too because he let Cassie and I in without another word, only a small nod at me.

"God, it's so much scarier in here than I thought," Cassie whispered in my ear, keeping a tight clutch on my arm.

"Yeah, at least last time I had Brandon but now I'm stuck with this wimp." I laughed slightly, prodding at her.

"Oi, I'll loosen up in a minute or two." Cassie glared at me and we made our way towards the ring, however this time I was not going to be in the front row.

Only a few minutes passed before Sebastian and another guy walked in, their walks equally as confident. Sebastian's eyes flitted over the crowd, eventually landing on mine. They clouded with confusion for a second before he remembered and shot me a wink. I glared back at him and turned to Cassie.

"Did the Sebastian O'Connor just wink at you?"

"He's an arse." I replied blankly.

"Well, he's got an arse and a lovely one at that," Cassie gushed, her eyes wandering all over his shirtless body.

"You're the least subtle person in the world," I laughed easily at her blatant checking out.

"I'm sure he's used to it, looking like that!"

Cassie was so far in the land of clouds that when the first punch was thrown, she stumbled back, shocked.

"Not exactly the prettiest thing, is it?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"I don't know, it's kind of sexy to be honest..." She replied after a second look.

"Only you, I swear."

Sebastian's back was to us and I could see the muscles rippling across his shoulders, begging to be touched. A thin coat of sweat covered his body, making him all the more appealing.

Within minutes, Sebastian's opponent was knocked to the ground and stayed there, allowing Sebastian to be crowned as winner. His smug face made me roll my eyes and turn away.

"Wait, is he coming over here?!" Cassie whisper-shouted in my ear and, sure enough, Sebastian was walking towards us; a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

I narrowed my eyes, telling him to stop, but he just kept moving. Eventually he came to a halt in front of me and, as the smirk widened, he leant forward and kissed the girl next to me.

She swooned slightly as he pulled away, gushing to her friends, but Sebastian's eyes remained on me.

"Didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you?" He whispered so only I could hear. Before I could even say anything in response, he walked away, leaving me pretty pissed off.

"Holy shit, the sexual tension between you two!" Cassie brought me back to earth.

"What the fuck, Cass? He is seriously so infuriating." I grumbled and started to pull her away, towards the door.