Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?

Start from the beginning

"You, take them in there. You two are coming with me." Matt said refering to me and Scott. I gave one last worried look to Stiles before he pushed me and Scott through the door.

I couldn't believe who walked in the door. No. I never thought this could get worse.. I- this can't be happening. Sarcasm and happy memories can't make me get through this now. He almost killed Stiles.

"Mom." Scott said sounding sad.

She smiled, "Oh, you scared me. Where is every-" She stopped when she saw a gun pointed to Scott's head.

"Mom. Just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you." Scott said thoughtfully.

I looked towards Matt who disengaged the safety trigger of his gun and shot Scott in the right area of his gut. And then I realized.

Everything was in slow motion. I could hear Melissa scream, Matt's chuckle. I looked down at the new gunshot wound on the same exact place Scott had it.

I put pressure on it and swayed until I had to grab onto the chair's arm nearby.

"SCOTT! STILES! WHAT HAPPENED?" I heard Stiles' dad scream.

"Interesting." Matt chuckled, leaning down towards me. He put his finger on the wound, lightly touching it.

"Get away from me." I breathed out in pain. He slowly lifted up my shirt, the pervert that he is, and stuck his finger into the wound, making me scream so loud I'm surprised nothing glass nearby broke.

Melissa started to stride towards us but Matt put up his gun, "GET BACK! GET BACK!"

"Mom! Mom, stop, mom." Scott grunted in pain. He looked over at me in worry.

I glanced at my wound, and looked back at him, "It's not healing." I mouthed.

"I said. Get back." I heard Matt say.

"Scott. Isabel." She cried.

"Mom, do it. Please mom." Scott pleaded. She did as he said, stepping back.

"Get up you two." Matt ordered.

"MATT! Matt listen to me." The former Sheriff yelled.

"Shut up-- shut up, shut up! EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP! Now GET UP, or I shoot her next." Matt yelled, pointing the gun at Melissa.

Honestly, I don't even know how I'm going to get up. I can't feel it healing, I can't-- I can't.. it's not healing why isn't it healing.

Scott stood up and he looked down at me with a worried look.

I grunted and with a huge amount of pain I shakily stood up, leaning forwards with my hand still on the wound.

Matt locked Melissa into a jail cell, me and Scott standing next to each other near Mr. Stilinski.

"Please, they need to see a doctor." Melissa cried.

"You think so?" Matt rose his eyebrows.

"HEY, HEY YOU LISTEN TO ME-"

"It's alright, we're okay." I interrupted them, blood dripping out of my mouth. Okay, maybe me not so much but Scott is looking way better than I am.

"No, honey, you're not okay." Melissa cried.

"It doesn't hurt mom." Scott sighed.

"That's the adrenaline. Please just at least let me take a look at him. I can help stop the bleeding." She cried.

"They have no idea do they?" Matt grinned at us. I gave him a pissed off look in return.

"Please, let me take a look." Melissa pleaded.