When Something Dawns On You

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I don't own Dangero- Wait, yes I do! GΘD, that was stupid.

Max's POV:

That was great. So gяəαт I already wanna do it again. "You know, we should probably go see your dad in the hospital," Lisa told me. L' that was out of nowhere. "Okay," I replied.

~At the hospital~

Lisa and I saw my dad's room and knocked on the door. "Come in," I heard a raspy voice say. It was my dad. We walked over to his bead. "You... Are a fucking idiot," he told me. I was dumbfounded. "Wha... what?" I replied. "YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ONLY LAST YEAR WERE ROCKET ENGINES THAT YOU COULD TURN OFF INVENTED, YOU COULD'VE GOT US BOTH KILLED!" He yelled back at me.

Lisa's POV:

Boys, always arguing. I guess. I still couldn't keep my mind off what happened earlier. "I wonder if it was his first time," I accidentally said out loud. I slapped my hand over my mouth. Shit, I thought. Мαχ and his foster dad both stopped arguing and looked at me. "His first time for what?" Max's dad asked. Then he gasped. "Wait did you two-" We nodded. He looked at Max. "YOU, ARE SO... lucky," he said. "Huh?" I said, confused. "I didn't get laid until I was 24!" He replied. Max and I looked at each other, and he gave me an 'I don't know' look. "Well it was nice seeing you," Мαχ told his foster dad. We said our goodbyes and walked out. "That was unexpected," I said. "Very much so," Мαχ replied.

$Ч!t