Venus

🔞Warning - This story contains mature content hermaphrodite. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

The palace had architecture like no other in this county. Everyone here today will receive the reward from their King. They had distinguished service in the battle with Southen.

"Prachaya Ruangroj, Our King shall reward you for your service in this war. What do you wish?

The prime minister asked him.

"I want to marry a widow of Ittikorn Kraicharoen."

Singto kneeled and vowed.

".......who is it?"

The KIng whispered at the prime minister.

"......."

As he whispered back to the King, his expression changed only a moment but soon, King's face change into blank and nodded.

"Wishes Granted"

As soon as Singto heard it, his heart filled with happiness.

-Finally! Finally, HE is mine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!"

As soon as Krist heard the name, he refused.

"Please do not give me away...I want to live here to take care of you, Mae- Phaw ( mother in law).

He begged her.

"Its been over a year after my son didn't come back from war. Your husband...my son, died for war. Someone saw him on the ground. You shouldn't hope high up anymore.

He doesn't have any siblings to feed us; you have no reason to stay with me. Also, my husband is already passed away. Krist, it's time to go. Nobody can't take care of you in my house anymore. You don't have a child yet, so you have nothing to worry."

She put her hand his shoulder gently.

"How about you, Mae? I am a man. I can work. I can take care of you."

He said.

"No, you can't. You are a special child from the temple. You belong to our country, our King's child. I will be alright. Our government will give me some benefit because of you. Thank you, Krist."

Mae Phaw tapped his hand gently with a sad smile.

"...but...I love Ice..."

Krist clenched his fists on his knee with teary eyes.

"Mr.Ruangroj is a captain of the cavalry trooper. He can run his horse the fastest, and he is the strongest man in the battle. He won't die like my son. And he is rich. Your life would be better with him."

She smiled at him.

"...I don't like that man...I don't want money.."

When Krist thinks about Singto, he makes him worry to sick. He doesn't know why. Singto is not a total stranger to him, because Krist grows up in the same village with Singto along with his husband ICE, and Singto was always Krist's group with other kids when they play together, but Singto rarely talked with anyone, except when Krist asked something. Singto was gentle only to Krist, and he seems like he is living his world most of the time. He was a quiet and strange kid for Krist. He noticed Singto is an odd little one, but it wasn't Krist's business because he had a fiancé, ICE since his birth. Krist is a flower child who lives in the temple. All flower child has both a man and a woman in one body who can get pregnant multiple times (* hermaphrodite, but please do not mix with the real-world cases. ) All flower child can deliver very healthy good children for the country and not grow old quickly. People believe that those who have two genders in one body people are a gift and they will bring them wealth and luck in their family, too. So people welcome them in their family. Also, this country treasures flower children and gathered to the temple at the time of their birth to educate who they are. King himself has five of them from the temple as his concubines. Krist was a lucky case because his birth mother was one of the former King's concubine and ordered the temple not to set his marriage to King. Instead, arrange his fiance from the right family for his happiness. She /He didn't want Krist through the same destiny as him/herself and wanted to him to be happy as healthy as Krist can be as a flower child, so he did..married in 16 with Ice, lived happily until his husband died. He became a widow at the age of 20. He lost ICE from a previous war.