"Thank you." She whispered as they strolled down the hall way.

"No problem. Lets go." Quincy gave a hard glare at Justin as they walked by.

Anastasia was on the ladder hanging up signs in the ballroom when Lillian found her.

"You know we had practice right?" Asia goes wide eyed looking down at Lilian.

"Shit! Were still busy. Did we miss the time?"

"No we have 10 minutes to get to the amphitheater."

One of the girls from the committee came over, "Just go Asia. I think we got it from here. Thank you for coming in early."

As Asia comes down, she replies, "Fine but if you guys need help, text me and I'll be here."

"Not a problem, thank you."

On the way there, Asia is eating a muffin because she forgot to eat breakfast.

lily became worried, "Girl you have to start taking care of yourself."

"I was, kind of. I was just in a hurry. I want HoCo to go off without a hitch."

"It will be Asia."

In line waiting Lillian mentions what Adrian did earlier that morning.

"Oh so Adrian called me his girlfriend."

"Ohhh Girlfriend?" Asia perked up.

"Uh No were not even dating."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm only his date for homecoming. He didn't officially ask me."

Asia wanted to shake her. "Gurl what is wrong with you? You finally got the man of your dreams."

"As a date! I will not base my relationship on the fact that we went to homecoming. How can I even bring him to my grandfather and say hey this is my homecoming boyfriend."

Asia realized that Lillian wanted it to be official to have power over her grandfather. Lillian knows that her grandfather is slowly trying to set her up for marriage. Its not the fact that Adrian doesn't come from money but it won't benefit the family business.

Lillian adds, "My grandfather promised that I have until I graduate."

"For what?"

"Before I have to move to South Korea."

"South Korea?! lily thats so far away. I knew we wouldn't be going to the same college but I didn't know we would be that far. And what about Dre?" Lillian looked away not wanting to think about it.

Soon they started hearing an acoustic guitar play. They both looked up to see Jaylen playing on stage. He was looking in the direction of them and they both geeked out together.

"Oh Lillian why is he looking at me?"

"Maybe hes going to sing to you."

"Oh yes!" And he did start singing 'Stay' by Zedd and Alessia Cara.

"Gurl go up there." Asia started walking towards the stage but stopped when Adrian emerged from back stage with a single white lily in his hand. Then had 4 members of the lacrosse team come out with both arms full of lily flowers.

Lillian was shocked. She walked past Asia who was dumbfounded.

Jaylen stopped singing but kept playing as Lillain walked on stage. After she reached Adrian, he took her hand and have her the lily.

"Lillian I'm finally asking. Will you please be my girlfriend. Be mine."

Lillian had happy tears as she aggressively nodded. He got closer to her giving her the lily flower. As she takes it, he kisses her. The place rumbled from cheers.