TWBA Guesting

Tito B: Viewers! Welcome to the program! Our guest for tonight is one of the most sought after male artist of his generation. With good genes, good personality and amazing talent, talaga nga namang marami ang humahanga sa kanya. He is from a family of celebrities but he is definitely building his own name in the industry. Huwag na nating patagalin pa! Please welcome, the dashing and handsome D.P.!

D: Hello po, Tito B! Thank you for inviting me once again dito sa program niyo.

Tito B: Its our pleasure to have you here D! Welcome to the program! Its been a while right? The last time you guested here was like 2 years ago?

D: Yes Tito B, tama po. Medyo matagal tagal na din.

Tito B: So, from that first time na nagguest ka dito up to this moment, how much have you changed as a person and as an artist? Sino na si D.P. ngayon?

D: Well Tito B, as an artist, I learned a lot po during the past years. The most important lesson that I learned is that, my career path and goals should be defined and identified by myself. Listen to what your heart wants and loves to do. "Do what makes you happy" as they say.

Tito B: Wow, that is beautiful D. "Listen to what your heart wants and loves to do." I like that. Truly, you've grown a lot already.

D: Yes, but I'm still a novice artist po. I have yet to prove myself. I have a lot of things to learn pa po and I won't stop from exploring every good opportunity that comes.

Tito B: I agree with that. How about you as a person? Have you changed?

D: As a person po, walang nagbago sa akin, same old me. Except sa humaba na yung buhok ko. Haha!

Tito B: Napansin ko nga! But you know what, you look dashing with that hairstyle. You look manlier and more mature.

D: Wow, thank you for the compliment. I'm super flattered po.

Tito B: Totoo, gumagwapo ka, no?

D: Hindi naman po Tito B. Sakto lang.

Tito B: Do you have someone special right now?

D: Ahmmm. Actually I'm...wait. Pinagpawisan ako doon a. Wooh!

Tito B: Nagulat ba kita? I'm so sorry. Hahaha! I'm just very curious so I had to ask you right away!

D: Kaya nga po Tito B eh! Hotseat agad? But to answer your question po, yes, I have someone special right now.

Tito B: Oh really? Interesting ha! Can you tell us kung sino itong lucky girl?

D: Well Tito B, she's very private po and honestly, we're not yet in a relationship . I'm not courting her pa nga e. Pero she's special to me. And she's not the one whose lucky Tito B, ako po ang maswerte sa kanya! Hehe.

Tito B: Awww, you are the sweetest! So, let's clear this out. This girl and you are not yet in a relationship. And you are not yet courting her too. But are you two friends?

D: Opo Tito B. She's a close friend of mine. She's one of my great supporters. She always encourages me to do well. She inspires me to be the best version of myself. She's very positive and nakakahawa po yung ganong disposition nya sa buhay. I'm happy when I'm with her. Basta, she's like my ball of sunshine. Kapag andiyan sya, everything just ligthens up.

Tito B: Haay, do you guys see it? While D is talking about her, his eyes are sparkling. Halatang halata.

D: Wow. I think I feel embarrassed right now!

Tito B: Tingnan niyo oh! Ang cute mo D! I did not expect na kikiligin ka ng ganyan. Pati tuloy ako kinikilig!
Pero follow up question, does she know how you feel about her?