"Tell me what you know."

Start from the beginning

The girl came down the stairs and stared at me with no emotion painted over her face. I stared back at her.

"Hey Tiara, We just wanted to talk to you about something." Serena said facing her direction.

"Did she do something?" Tiara's aunt inquired.

"No. No. Just some--" Serena said facing her. I knew from her looks that she didn't know what to say.

" School stuff." I completed with my eyes still resting over Tiara. She looked a bit uncomfortable but then again I don't care.

"Yes." Serena supported.

"Okay. You guys go upstairs. I will bring something for you to eat." Her aunt said. She is pretending to be nice, the aunt. She is hiding something as well. We went upstairs and Serena began talking with that girl. Tiara gave me a chair to sit. I took it and sat down. She lowered her eyes as she sat down on her bed across my figure. 

"So, are you going to the party that Will arranged?" Serena asked with her fake smile and sat beside her. I rolled my eyes at her absurd question. "Will is so nice. isn't he?" 

"Seriously!" I snapped. "Serena let's not waste anymore time and get on with the thing that we came here for. "

"Sebastian!" She glared.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tiara asked, 

"Don't act like you don't know already. You saw me didn't you? It was you who saw me turn." I acused, standing up. Her eyes suddenly filled with a shade of fear. 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." 

"Don't lie, honey. You know exactly what I am talking about. You watched me with amusement as I turned."

"I think you should leave."

"What evil are you? You find amusement in people's suffering. If you don't tell me what's going on? Trust  me Tiara whatever. I will make sure you have a hard time in this town." 

"Seb, that's enough. You can't yell at her. We are not sure if it was her or no." Serena rushed towards my figure and grabbed my arm. "And I think we should go."

"I am not leaving without answer. " I snatched my arm, "Either she is crazy or she really does know something." 

"Fine!" Tiara yelled. "I will tell you everything."

"Fine. Spit it out." I demanded.

"No here. Somewhere else. "

"Oh, like that's gonna happen. You are going to tell us now." 

"No. I promise to tell everything but not now. Not here. How about I come to your house, today at 7." 

 I was about to say something but Serena grabbed my arm again  and pulled me out of the room."That's fine by us." She said.  We saw her aunt coming upstairs witha tray. "Bye, Miss Lavington. We need to go.”

--

°S E R E N A°

“Were you out of your bloody mind?” I yelled at Seb as he sat on the middle of his bed, with arm crossed over his chest. I knew at my words will go unheeded because, Sebastian Misthood, doesn't feel sorry to easily.