▪︎Divorce▪︎

Começar do início

That time I felt a hand on my shoulders, I can feel a familiar touch it's her. it's her she is alive. How can that be possible the doctor declared her being? I couldn't complete my thought process as saw her bending down to my level

"Shivaay" she whispered and I was looking at her shocked, she is in front of me she didn't leave me like others yes, she didn't.

"what happened? Why are you guys here? Is ma ok? Prinku, papa? All fine right? Why are you sitting down? Something happened to you? Are you fine?" She bombarded me with question, I can't even answer her now.

I literally pounced on making her fall back, but she balanced. Chokingly I was crying on her shoulders, my grip was getting tighter on her second by second. What if she leaves? No..no I can't afford her leaving I can't think of a life without her.

"Shivaay. Shivaay what's wrong? Why are you crying? Om run what happened? Why is he crying? "She asked looking at them but seeing them to crying sitting down she was shocked.

"Guys what's wrong? Why are you crying? She asked them as well as soothing me.

"Act. Accident" where the only words which came out of my mouth after chocking

"Accident?? Whose accident?" She asked shockingly and was trying to break our hug but I wasn't allowing I need to feel assured she is alive and fine so I tightened my hug. After a good 5 mins of assurance I came out looking at her with twinkling eyes.

"Bhabhi someone informed Bhaiya that you met with an accident" Rudy told clearing his face and standing up.

"OH! Nothing much happened Rudy! Someone came Infront of the car that I had turn the steering and hit the tree" she told looking at him still holding me close

"but bhabhi the doctor told you are dead" he asked confused.

"Woh, when I turned the one behind me hit her and I took her to the hospital. Nothing serious happened to me"

"Really? Nothing happened to you" I asked getting up and helping her also.

"you could have died hitting the car who asked you to do that? Where the hell is your phone mad women. Do you even know what happened to me in these few hours? And you told you are fine right then what is this in your hand and head". I asked gesturing at her band aid's angrily what the hell does she think of herself that she is super women. Idiot!

"Shivaay, nothing serious happened. It's just that I hit the car I banged my head suddenly and some bruises came on my hand. Nothing more relaxes" she told calming me. How can I be calm, I literally died N number of times in these hours?

"You don't know what I felt in these hours" I told chocking and hugged her again, she stiffened a little but still hugged back

"Just don't so this to me again Anika" I told whispering in her hairs and seems like she nodded.

After that incident something was changing in our relationship, I still can't forget that two-hour night mare where I died. I started spending more time with her, I started talking more and sharing more. If I don't see her in the morning, I felt restless and would be grumpy the whole day.

It became a habit of mine to hold her hands and sleep after that incident. Wanting to feel her always around me increased. Now I wanted to explore all the weird feeling which was building up in me, I used to glare at Omru when they used to tease me but now I started blushing can you I believe I started blushing and they look shocked when I do that. I enjoy their teasing at last.

Next, I want to confide to her so I planned up something. She was still in hospital so I left a message

Message: