chapter 26: Moving

19th May, 2016

Emily's POV•

My alarm goes on. Why did I set the scariest sound?? I'm again on the floor. Ughhh.
After a few minutes I finally get myself to stand up and switch off that stupid sound. It gets on my nerves. I check the date and realize what day it is.

Emily: shit! No no no this can't be.

Today I am moving. My last day meeting Payton. Hopefully I can still meet him tho. He has been secretly coming over every day. My mom isn't that mad anymore but it's better if I keep this as a secret.

Payton had Joanne call my mom and they talked for hours yesterday. So today I'm actually meeting him. And not as a secret. But we need to make sure we don't do anything sexual in front of anyone.

Since I was so mad for not being allowed to actually meet Payton and staying here. Well I haven't packed my stuff yet.
Payton has to bring Faith too. So she can guard us but mostly help me pack.

It's 7 am we are going to the airport exactly in 12 hours (7pm) so that should be fine. We are moving to LA. I know it's too busy to leave there but my mom wanted to try something new.

I always loved drama club, in school we had every year a show. It's more like a race. 5 shows so 5 groups or different "movie". My group always won. I am good at drama. This year since I got together with Payton I wanted to just be with him so I didn't do it. But in LA there's a really good acting school and my mom wants me to go register there. I wanna make her dream come true and I actually love acting so I think I'll register.

But enough thinking because I wasted already 30 minuets Payton is coming at 8am with Faith.

I decided to put all my bras and panties and stuff like that in my small hand luggage suitcase so that's ready already and no one will see it. I will have 2 big suitcases and a backpack. Hopefully all my important stuff will fit in.

I hear a knock on my door and I know what is going on. I open my door and hug him as tight as possible.

Payton: I missed you so much and I'll miss you even more!

Emily: I missed you more baby!

He comes in my room and closes the door behind him.

Emily: where is Faith?

Payton: she's coming at 2pm. She has to do something.

Emily: ohh ok.

I hug him once again then I put him to work.
I take out all the clothes I love and Payton folds them and puts them in an air bag. (If the air bag is full you can suck out the air from it and it your clothes with the bag gets like a rock. It takes way less space!) after 2 hours all my clothes are rock hard and my suitcase is full. I'm glad everything fit in.

My mom knocks on my door and opens it.

Ann: hey guys! Me and Elena are going out to the shop. The suitcases aren't enough so we'll get more. How much do you need?

Emily: I think one. But I'll call u if I need more.

Ann: ok. Can I take this downstairs?

She points to my big suitcase.

Emily: yes. Thank you!

She closes the door and leaves.

We have already payed for our house. Our friends are going to LA tomorrow early morning and they don't have anything to bring basically because they are coming for 3 days. So they offered that they will bring our suitcases after us. That's why we can have more than one. They are 6 person. Each of them will have a small hand luggage and one of them will have also a big one so 5 of them can bring our stuff. I know it's crazy.

Payton: babe?

Emily: yeah? Sorry I was thinking.

Payton: I love you!

Emily: I love you more.

I go up to him and I kiss him. Maybe I shouldn't do that. He picks me up and walks to my bed. I know what he wants.

A part 2 is coming out tonight or tomorrow. Should Payton and y/n do it? Or just get ready for her flight? Go comment pls. Now! Ty

Also Tysm for 50k readers tysmmmmmmmm