Chapter 3: Just friends

26th June, 2015

Emily's POV•

It's been a week since I had the party. Nothing happened to me. I am so bored so I you decide to go on a walk. While I'm walking Payton scares the hell out of me.

Emily: omg Payton!

Payton: well I missed you too. By the way I didn't want to scare you.

Emily: it's ok but are you spying on me ?

Payton: no. Since I leave a street away..

Emily: yeah but I haven't ever met you for years but now immediately now I meet you 3 times a week.

Payton walks me home.

27th June, 2015

Next day he asked me if I can come to the cinema with him. I'm so excited about my "date" thing. It isn't actually a date but Payton came to pick you up. He drove to the cinema. He was really nice to me all night long. I think I started having feelings for him. Jace told me a few days ago that Payton has a crush on me for sure because he never leaves notes with his number for his fans, or wants to hang out with his fans.

When he drove me back home he also kind of friend zoned me but I don't think he noticed. When he parked in front of my house I thanked for the night and went inside.I texted Jace.

Emily: I have some news for you.

Jace: really what is it.

Emily: so I just had a date with Payton. Actually it wasn't a date but whatever and he just friend zones me. He said that we are just friends but he hopes we can meet up soon.

Jace: that's weird.

Emily:I know right.

I was kinda upset about this but I tried to ignore it.

27th July, 2017

A month later I become best friends with Payton just like me and Jace. Jace has feelings for me but he never told me. He's been so jealous. I can just know that he is different and that he is jealous when I'm with Payton.

I've have tried to make them friends but it was a hard thing to do because Jace in the beginning didn't want to meet or to know Payton. Now he is finally okay with him. Today I decided to invite Payton, Jace, Jackson and Chase over. Since the pool isn't working we had to find something else to do. Chase decides to play extreme truth or dare. Everyone likes the idea.