Saving Nandini again

Start from the beginning

After that happened a month ago, both slipped into routine, Nandini is all time happy and giggling, she is roaming here and there, playing with kids again, doing accounts and so. Manik too busy in all new works which he alloted to his wives. Actually speaking some are very good like Latha, she is handling her work as alloying agricultural lands to all needed farmers who are needed most. Where as Hema became utter failure, her pride and ego made her loose her grip on public.

Manik made them understand where they are lacking and where they are good, he even gave some trained persons to assist them. Hema couldn't cope up, she is struggling most when all others are trying.
Manik is really fed up with her and her behaviour. She only in public created Tamasha of herself which irritated Manik most so he removed her from that post. She angry on him.

As it's been a month, the allotment of post to all ladies king called for official meeting in his backyard with only royal family along with some snacks and drinks so that they can spend some quality time and also work together.

Manik is ready, waiting for Nandini, she is doing her shringar, Manik came forward and took the sindhoor box and took pinch of it and placed on her hair line. Nandini smiled broadly and bent touched his feet,
"May god bless you with all this beautiful shingar always" Manik blessed her
Nandini smiled and hugged him "I will always be as such"
Manik kissed her softly, "day by day you are looking beautiful, breathtaking eye catching beautiful, I want you now" he said with lust
"Father shouldn't be waiting, and King should never do we are not allowed to go late"
Manik groaned "yes but I am horny"
"After coming back we will"
"Sure?"
"Sure"
"This should be just a quick meeting but I know it won't Hema again goes throw drama, Why on earth I got such lady as my first wife god knows anyway come let's face this dream and get over it then come back and be naked all night, I can't wait more shall we just quickly"
"No" she started walking knowing his tricks. Manik too having no choice came back of her.

When they reached, Manik's all wives came Nandini greeting everyone, except Hema all greeted back, Hema just nodded, all greeted Manik he too greeted them all back. King and his wives came all did Pranam to them and had seats. King started meeting, one after the other started reading their works done, it is Nandini turn, she started reading her finance department transactions, Manik who is sitting opposite to her started checking her out, as it is fourth month, she started showing her little bumb, he imagined her naked body with that swollen stomach, he felt so aroused and even proud because of his hard work he created it.

When he is totally lost in her thoughts he felt his member hard like rock, and it started to pain, he cursed  himself in his thought and even thought of punishing Nandini who caused it, to distract himself from her he took his eyes of her and was just trying to concentrate on some tree opposite to him, his eyes narrowed, he found, someone their, he got up instantly to shout, but saw an arrow which is come in Nandini's direction, he ran to her held her tight in his hug and turned, arrow hit his shoulder, Manik before reaching her he aimed his Kangar toward the man on tree and thrown it, it hit him exactly at heart he shouted and feel down. Same time Manik and Nandini too hit the ground, Nandini hissed in pain, as her head had cut, where as Manik fell unconscious immediately.

All started screaming and shouting, guards took everyone in control, king ordered guard protect everyone he lifted Manik along with servants and took him to his room. Mother started crying all too are crying for Manik Nandini got up and was about to go she lost balance and fell again this time servants took her to her room.

Doctor came checked Manik, the arrow which hit him on shoulder has strong poison, arrow removed, all the area instantly became black. King is hell shocked angry and furious, mother are shattered. Nandini after getting conscious she came running to see Manik, before she could reach his room Hema dragged Nandini by arm and thrown her out
"You filthy women you are  Curse  you ate your family, now because of you Hukum is in this stage how many lives you want to take? If I see near this room I will kill you"
Nandini is shock but composed she took Hema legs "didisa please I beg just once let me see him please"
"Guards throw her away" she ordered and went inside. Nandini started to walk back of her but guards stopped her
Nandini fell disaster, she want to see Manik conform that he is ok or not she got tears but rubbed them off, got up and started to walk in again guard came to stop her she just looked at him with her wide eyes, he took back. "I dare you stop me, I swear on Hukum I will kill you each one mercilessly" she said in cold tone all took back step she came inside.

Seeing her in Hema shouted "who allowed you in guards take her away"
"Shut up!!!! Hukum is serious and you want to play this dirty game? If  you stop me again I will not even think once before taking you life. He is my husband and nobody can stop me, move" she pushed Hema and went inside. Hema is shocked she never seen nan like this

Nandini heart stopped beating seeing him like that his  back is totally black, she got tears. She rubbed them off, came near him. She took her Kangar, heated it on near by diya,
"Move Vidhya ji!" She ordered
She took red hot Kangar and cut the place where it is black. Manik screamed in high pitch Nandini held him tight with her knee.
All shouted at her at once king tried to stop her
"You mad women what you did?" He shouted
"Siya bring a cloth fast" she shouted Siya gave
Nandini cleaned all the bad blood
"Doctor! Clean the wound tie it with herbs, give Hukum medicine to sleep, tie his half body with cloth tight, till I come don't you dare to give him a drop of water, poison will reach his stomach which is dangerous,
"King, I cut that place to stop the poison spread to his other part of body, I am going out bring someone who treats such poison cases I will be back in hour you take care of Hukum, and everyone here if this news of Hukum is serious goes out of this mahal mercilessly I will strangle their head with my sword, mother don't give him anything please on your watch I am leaving him and going I beg you keep him safe please" Nandini begged Leelavati she nodded.

All are numb and silent at her actions as they don't know how to react or how to act. Nandini ran out took her horse and ran to jungle.