First Kiss (Tanba Kouichirou X Reader)

Tanba mentally freaked out while his girlfriend (L/N) (F/N) cuddled him with no care in the world. He didn't know what to do. I mean, he was cuddling her back, but that wasn't the point! He really wants to kiss her, but he can't bring himself to do so. How does one kiss? How do you kiss a girl He looked down at his girlfriend, a faint blush covering his cheeks. He awkwardly started stroking her hair and brought her closer.

The girl sighed softly and cuddled into his chest. "Kouichirou is so warm~"

The bald male just blushed darker. "Just be quiet and enjoy the moment!" 

The girl pouted and looked up at the male. "Are you embarrassed?" 

His face remained red. "N-no!" Now what does he do? He's too embarrassed to anything! He didn't realize it was that difficult that kiss a girl!

The (H/C) girl looked up at him. "Kouichirou? Are you sure that you're okay?" 

He looked down at the girl, who's lips weren't as far from his. He didn't answer the girl. Instead he just place his lips on hers and quickly pulled away. His entire face was red. 

The girl pouted. "That wasn't a proper kiss Kouichirou~" 

The bald male turned a even darker shade of red. "W-What? (F/N) what are you even saying?" 

The girl then smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You'll have to kiss better than that to make me happy you know~" 

After she said that, the two spent the next two hours exchanging kisses.