OC challenge

So I've been challenged by a friend to make a short story about two OCs of mine named Alise (Alisay) the angel and Lucine the human (IT'S ADVENTURE TIME-lol jk)

I don't really know the rules, they just told me to wing it and I'm putting this here cuz I'm too lazy to make another book. Like I have 20 something books published I don't need more unfinished books 😂😂

Probably will make a book if this continues on. Like if they keep challenging me to make stories for no apparent reason but to just bother me until I comply.

Anyway to whoever is reading this...enjoy I guess.

______

Under that moonlight I saw her. With half a wing and a red halo. She looked at me with those midnight hues. She just stood there staring at me. So sharp and calculative, stoic and cautious.

Who was this person?

"Y-You" I stutter, but why? Am I trembling right now? I don't know, I feel numb. All I can do is stare at this enigma in front of me.

She raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused but for the most part suspicious.

"You can see me?" She asked like it was just any other question a person would ask.

I nod. I don't think words would help me right now, so I just let my body do the talking...that sounded wrong.

She let out a sigh and rubbed her temple. Am I bothering her? Why is she even here at this hour?

"Look I don't think you're allowed here, especially past curfew."

This time I was the one with an eyebrow raised, "Aren't we in the same situation? As far as I can tell no one is allowed in this place after curfew, be it staff or student of this institution ".

Finally able to escape her gaze, I examine the place. We were in a garden inside the university. Don't ask me why they have an indoor garden when the plants here looks like they are made for the outdoors.

Then my gaze went back to her, still in the same place. Like a statue, she barely moves, she only looks at me and says, "Well I guess we're both guilty".

I let out a small laugh "I guess we are huh? I'm Lucine by the way".

She looks at me, amused. "Do you say your name to any stranger you meet in the dark?"

"Only when they're cute" I wink at her playfully.

She chuckled at my remark, I felt my heart flutter and thousands of butterflies appeared in my stomach doing whatever it is that butterflies do...but just in my stomach.

"Well I guess I'll return the favor, I'm...Alise" she says cautiously.

I smile at her.

"Nice to meet ya!!"

She smirks at me, and for the first time moved from her spot. She turned around and walked away, no reply given.

'Well that was rude' I thought

Then a playful idea came into mind, and I smirk.

Alise was an enigma the first time we met, but when I look back from those days, I can't help but smile.

Who knew that person was such a sweater freak.

____

There I'm done. I know you're reading this so I'm not gonna bother tagging you. Anyway this was actually fun to make, but I'm too lazy to continue 😂😂 I miss writing stories tho lol.