After the meeting commenced it's nearly afternoon....All the ladies moved to check lunch arrangements 
While the gents moved to practice ground and gave instructions to all the soldiers regarding  safety which are discussed in meeting ........

Then while they are moving back to the dinning hall manik saw that some ladies are not only dasis but also soldiers ...They are guarding the kingdom also .....

Manik then thought to ask guruji about the ladies in the ashram and also about mythili and imli....

He moved to the dinning hall ....He is served with sweet dish ....It tasted the same way like how mythili used to cook for him.....He just looked at all the dasi...Bcoz he know mythili would recognise him....

Manik : who prepared this dish .....

He asked making everyone look at him....

Aditya : which dish ...

Manik: this sweet ....

Jija bai : i made this .....

Manik : okay ....

Jija bai : is it bad damad ji....Should I serve you something else .....

Manik : no it's very tasty that's y i asked .....Thank you for making it ...

Jija bai : good you liked it ...You can ask me whenever you want to eat it ...I will make it for you ....

Manik smiled at her .....And thought in mind ....It's made by mata ji...But y did i feel like mythili made it ...y am i remembering her a lot ....I need to meet her she is my friend....I need to tell her the truth and apologize than only i can be at peace ......

He completed the lunch and turned the other side to see nandini playing with her brothers son and giggling .
..He is lost in her smile ....Which is noticed by all the family members who felt happy on seeing manik looking at nandini with all the love and adoration .....

Than after lunch all moved to their rooms to take rest .....Even manik is shown the way to nandini room to rest ....He came to the room to see it beautifully decorated with paintings .
Mostly of radha krishna ...This reminded him of the song sung by mythili .....He thought he is full of mythili thoughts today ....He turned his head to the other side to see the room empty ....

Manik : where is nandini ???

He asked one of the dasi in their room

Dasi : yuvrani is in her mother room...Should I call her yuvraj .....

Manik nodded in no and  just moved back to the bed and slept as he is tired of the journey ......

Nandini came back to the room after talking to her mother's ......And saw manik sleeping in her room on her bed.....

She covers him with the quilt properly ....And moved to change her dress ....After changing she also slept on the other side of the bed.....

It was late evening manik woke up and saw nandini sleeping peacefully...
He just felt an urge to kiss her looking at her cute face. .....He just pecked her forehead and moved in to fresh up .....

He left the room after getting ready and asked the soldier to show him the way to guruji room ......

As he reached the room he asked the soldier outside guruji room to inform him about his arrival ...... Than he got permission to go in ......

Guruji : so you are finally here damad ji of the king .....

Manik took the blessings of guruji ...
.But I want to be the manik who is your student .....

Guruji smiled listening to his answer..
They both sat down and are talking on random things ....

Manik : how are everyone in ashram dhamini ji imli....And mythili ji and maaji .....

Guruji : all are good they are here in our kingdom only .....That's y I'm here ....

Manik : where is mythili....He asked guruji ....

Before guruji can answer they are disturbed by a soldier ......Who came to call guruji as the king wanted to meet him ......

Manik felt disheartened as he is not able to know about mythili.....

Guruji along with manik left to meet the king ......

King his wives and nandini along with  her brothers and bhabi's are present there ....Nandini is holding  small baby girl this time  .....Sitting beside her bhabi who is holding her son..She is not wearing a veil covering her face  in this kingdom ..Like north kingdom...Bcoz not only nandini none of the ladies are covering their faces in palace ......

Jayavanthi bai : guruji ...We want an auspicious date and time for doing mruthyunjay homam { a pooja for long life } ..........

Guruji smiled listening to this and took his books and told the time and date which is after three days .....

King : good ....Than let's invite our new family members from north kingdom .....Already damad ji and nandini beti are here .......

Everyone nodded in yes....

King : do you have any problem damad ji ....To wait till the pooja ..

Manik : no problem .....It's okay ...

King : than i will send the messenger to north kingdom immediately ... Such that they could come early......

Precap : manik sees dhamini and imli in the palace .......