Manik : you can't go alone here ....It's dangerous .....Wait till I come. .....

He said in a serious tone .....nandini just stood on her place without moving  and waiting for him .....

Soldier : yuvraj the message is they want us to be on time to perform some rituals ......

Manik : get everything ready .....I will just fresh up and come .....

Saying manik moved to nandini and asked her to move.....

He just removed his clothes leaving only his dothi and moved in water to take a bath ......

Nandini just turned the other side ...
.manik cleaned himself and came out ..And changed his clothes ....Than he noticed nandini still standing there turning the other side ......

Manik : nandini....Go have a bath we are getting late .... ..

Nandini turned the other side to see him fully dressed ....But she is still shy to have a bath in front of him....

Manik understood her dilemma .....

Manik : you go have a bath ...I will sit here for your safety .....Don't worry i will not see anything just like how you didn't see me ...Saying he sat under the tree on a stone. ......Turning the other side ......

Nandini removed her dress wrapping herself in other cloth and took bath in the river and did surya namaskar..... And then she wore her clothes and jewellery and came to see manik in the same position thinking something
She found his hair wet .....She took the dry cloth in her hand and  hesitated to dry his hairs ...But finally put her hand on his head .......He just looked up to see her looking cute and fresh like a flower with wet hairs ....She has  long hairs.....

She just wiped his hairs and took her hands back ....manik is just looking at her in trance bcoz she herself  came near him......They both walked back to the soldiers ....To see them packing everything .......

Nandini just saw everything bcoz manik didn't let her do anything ..She binded her long hair in a plait ..... And kept her veil covering her face .......

They soon are on horses.....To reach the south kingdom before the auspicious time completes .........

On their way nandini is just blushing at the thoughts of sleeping with manik and the journey with manik ....

But manik is still unaware of all these thoughts of hers .....They both reached the palace along with soldiers .....

Mothers of nandini did their tilak and welcomed them with flower shower..
manik and nandini took blessings of everyone .....They are taken in for breakfast ......

All the ladies sat together with their husband ......They are served by dasi and all are eating together ......Manik is surprised on seeing this bcoz .....In his kingdom all his mothers and wives eat after all the gents eat .....

Then all men are indulged in talks....
After having breakfast .....All the ladies moved to get ready .....After they got ready......

Than all the couples moved to the court palace .....

They all got seated ....gents sat on the ground floor in front of the king and  presence of ministers and people of kingdom... ....Where as all the ladies got seated on the top floor behind the curtains ....Such that they can see everything but no one can see them ....manik is getting shock by shock seeing everything different from his kingdom....He is highly impressed by their culture to include ladies in everything ......He also met guruji and took his blessings .....

Than the meeting continued ....People are putting forward their problems.... Even the Queens are telling their opinion ....In fact their opinions are the best than the king or ministers .....