Chapter 2

Yuri, Yoona, Luhan, Sehun, and Sunny all meet up in front of the amusement park.

Sunny: Let's go to the haunted house!!!!

Yoona: are you really sure you wanna go to the haunted house first?
Sunny: let's go scaredy cats!!!

Sunny then dragged everyone there and everyone was in pairs except Sunny.

Yuri was with Luhan and Yoona was with Sehun. Yuri and Luhan went in first.

Luhan: are you scared?

Yuri: not really... Are you?

Luhan: to be honest... Yes!

Yuri: hahahaha I have never met someone like you. You are so not manly!!!

Luhan: I am!!!

Then a card dropped from the ceiling and Luhan started shrieking like a girl. Yuri laughed so hard that she fell on the ground covering her stomach.

Luhan: it's not funny!!! Stop laughing!!!! Aish!!!! Read the letter!!!

Yuri: hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Oh my gosh that was HILARIOUS!!!! Ok anyways I'm gonna read it.

MISSION CARD
YO WASSUP! THERE ARE THREE DOORS UP AHEAD. THERE IS A BLUE, GREEN, AND PURPLE DOOR. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE. 😊

Luhan: which one should we choose? Green?

Yuri: sure why not

The two enter the green door...

Meanwhile...
Yoona: let's go sehunnie!

Sehun: ne!!!

Then the mission card came down and Sehun read aloud the mission card.

MISSION CARD
YO WASSUP! THERE ARE 3 DOORS UP AHEAD. THERE IS A PINK, YELLOW, AND RED DOOR. CHOOSE ONE PLEASE 😀

Yoona: what's going to happen?

Sehun: I have no idea and why are all the colors so girly?!

Yoona: no their not girly... And also I have heard from many guys that pink is a manly color

Sehun: no comment -___-

Yoona: Let's choose the Red door

Sehun: ok

The two enter the red door...

The couples entered their doors and they saw a dark stage and then there were lights and Sunny appeared.

Sunny: Hello there my lovable friends!

Yuri: did you plan all of this?

Sunny: why of course! But save the questions for later... Now you will be doing an obstacle course!!!!

Yoona: huh?!

Sunny: you will be doing an obstacle course with your partner and this course will see if you actually belong with your partner

Luhan: um... What is the obstacle course?

Sunny: the first part is you will be going to a mall and the four of you will be on different floors of the mall. You have to buy a gift that you think your partner might like. If your partner likes it then you can go to the next round but if your partner does not like it then something bad will happen to you.

Sehun: Is there like any prize or reward?

Sunny: I have four presents and the person in first place gets to choose first, the second place person chooses second and so on

Yoona: when do we start?

Sunny: Well there are two cars outside and you cannot ask each other for any hints and I will make sure by watching you guys. And you guys will start in ...1...2...3... GO!

The four ran out to the two cars and went straight to the nearest mall.

Sunny: this is so fun!!!!! :)

Sorry guys for not updating fast enough... It's because I have lots of schoolwork but I'll try to update the next chapter as fast as I can. Also please keep reading and comment which couple you like! Thank you! :)