☁️Assassin Pt. 2☁️

Start from the beginning

"So why did you send her?" Keith asked

"She's one of the most resourceful and elite in the youngster program," Krolia said

"Why does she work for the BOM?"

"I don't know why don't you ask her?" Krolia said looking at me ordering a pizza on the phone I gave them a quick smile and wave. Once I got off the phone a certain mullet approached me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Why'd you join the BOM." Keith asked

"Well they were like the family I never had and it had good pay." I say shrugging,"

"What do you mean family you never had?" Keith asked. You told him about how your mother left your father and your father was abusive and had your sister had run away.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/N,"

"Not your fault," I said. There was a knock on the door "Can you answer that it's pizza I need to go change."

"Sure," Keith said

⬆️⬆️⬆️
outfit

I walked out and got plates when I heard Krolia say to Keith "Are you checking her out?"

"Ummm..."

"I'll take that as a yes I shipppp!" Krolia said excitedly, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I walked out with the plates with a light blush. After we ate dinner Krolia said they were going home.

"Oh ok,"I said. I thought about it, I might never see Keith again I mentally shrugged.

"Would you like to come with?" Krolia asked

"Sure," I said. As we were walking down the road suddenly, the team of Voltron jumped out from an alley.
Swords in guns pointed at us. Krolia looked calm so I already knew what was going to happen.

"NOW!" she yelled I judo-flipped the smaller one taking her blade. I bringing it to her neck. While Krolia had tackled the one in blue. We jumped back

"One step and she gets it," I said

"What do you want?!" Krolia growled

"We just want Keith," The man who I believe is the leader, Shiro. I gave the girl back. Krolia invited them to her house so she could explain. I didn't feel like coming. But Krolia said if I went back to my house  I'd have to walk back with Keith. I ran off, hoping Krolia wouldn't send Keith but I heard footsteps too light to be Krolia so it was Keith. I made a steep turn in an alley and jumped on a fire escape and climbed up. (I don't have a fire escape so IDK if that's how it works) I jumped from the roof to another making my way to my apartment the hardest way possible. But I could still hear the footsteps of a certain mullet, I took a glance behind me Keith had look of determination, worry and caring. How sweet I turned to face him at a ledge around I gave him a quick wave held my arms out. (t posing pretty much lmao) 

"Bye Mullet," I whispered and fell backwards.

"Y/N!!" Keith yelled running at me. I landed on the trampoline in the backyard laughing

"Keith you should have seen your face oh my gosh." I yelled I couldn't stop laughing. I flew up into the air and saw Keith jumping on the trampoline, smirking. I rolled my eyes and took Keith and pulled him down with me.

~3RD POV~

Y/N snuggled into Keith's chest Keith's arms around her playing with her hair, their legs tangled together. Pink dusted both their cheeks. Y/N let out a cute yawn. Keith got up and Y/N let out a little pout Keith chuckled and grabbed Y/N bridal style. "Keith what the- AaAhH" Keith chuckled walking out of the trampoline.

"How do we get out?" He asked Y/N jumped out of his arms and it was Keith's turn to pout. Y/N jumped the fence and yelled

"That's how."

~time skip~

Y/N and Keith snuggled on her bed. "Did you mean that?" Keith asked

"Mean what?"

"The kiss." Y/N got up and pecked Keith on the lips

"Every second."

"Y/N?" Y/N responded with a hum while getting back to snuggling. Keith placed a kiss on her lips.

"Woah buddy, take me dinner first at least." Y/N joked Keith let out and laugh.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Keith."

A/N
1363 words... AUTHOR CHAN IS SO SORRY THIS DIDN'T COME EARLY ALSO YALLS COMMENTS I CANT WITH LMAOOO also I was thinking if I should do a part three of the teams reaction and Krolia's? Byeee gl with school or whtever in life author~chan outttt