Ch.15.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

Living with the two men one of which slept on the couch was quite a change for the Red and White haired boy, his wounds from abuse healing slowly as he got fatherly love from two heroes one of which was an underground hero whom hid his presence very well, the other was quite loud.

At the moment the boy sat petting the very cat that changed his life for the better, she saved his life and now he saw how much one cat could change the balance of things,  her very presence changed everything and he was happy because of it, his father would soon be locked behind bars and he would probably stay here with his two new better dads and cat.

He always wanted a cat but that man was allergic, and a pet would only distract him from surpassing All Might, but he didn't want that he wanted to be a normal kid, go to school make friends and do what boy's do, he was home schooled and would be thrust into U.A with recommendations, but he rather not he didn't want to be a hero without hardships and he didn't want to cheat his way to the top, so he would take the exams like everyone else when they came up.

"Hey kid what do you want for dinner?" The lazy black haired male asked, a takeout menu in one hand and his phone in the other, the dual haired boy tilted his head unable to move form his spot on the couch due to the black cat in his lap so the lazy man handed him the menu.

Another good thing about living with the two men he didn't have to worry about a strict diet and training regimen anymore, he would need to keep in shape for the upcoming entrance exam in the next few months but that was it, he could enjoy his food without being forced to throw it up.

His life was better he was getting better and it was all thanks to the cat he met that day on the bench, and he knew she would proceed to help people no matter what, she was a true hero.

~ ~ ~

A frog like female yawned tiredly as her eyes zeroed in on an empty bench, she heard the rumors along with her snake like friend whom was unable to make it here with her, instead she came alone, it was said this bench held a spirit of some sort, one that would help to change your life forever.

But maybe it was a little to good to be true but she thought it was cute so she sat on the bench awaiting the spirit to come, and soon another joined her a girl from another school hair cut short and large brown eyes looking at her.

Before either could speak a word a black cat with {E/C} eyes made their way toward the bench they sat upon, the cats jewelry shining in the sun and the two felt calmed by her presence, nothing was spoken as the three sat together on the bench in a calming silence and enjoyed the sunset a sight that wouldn't have been seen if they left.

And they wouldn't have met that day if it weren't for the fact both girls were looking for something, and ended up with something more with no words said friends are always found when you least suspect and the cat could tell that two Soulmates have met each other yet again.

For her magic got stronger each passing day, and soon something wonderful would happen.

- - -

{9/14/19}

{Should I do a time skip to the Entrance exams Yay or Nae ? }