Chpt 4

2 days later
I woke up looking at the date. I was still in the bathroom. Was I unconscious for 2 days. The fight sunk in. I groaned at my splitting headache and stood up opening the bathroom. I had a shower and started calling people I knew.

Red
"Hello?"

"Hey Red."

"You haven't been coming to work? I said you could come."

"I know... but I think I can't in the mean time. I'll just find anew job. I was wondering... if you've seen Dylan."

"Dylan? No why? You two quarrel?" He laughed. My heart sunk.

"Kinda. Don't tell him I asked okay. I just wanted to know if he's alright."

"Okay. Geez you two. Hurry up and get back together and live forever you weirdos." He hung up. I sighed.

Calling LuHan

"Hello Meinu."

"Hi. Have you seen Dylan?"

"No I'm with Shancai. We're on a date why?"

"Umm. Nevermind. See you later." I hung up. Was he okay.

_______

I stayed in my room at my parents house. Alone. Paranoid. I wanted to call her and ask but she needed time. I think... I also needed time to chill.

"Son." My mum had opened the door. I looked away.

"Son we need to talk." I nodded.

"I don't know what to do."

"Break up with her."

"Mum!"

"Sorry geez. I mean she's being all moody for nothing. And after everything she did for you."

"...your right. She's done so much for me she wouldn't just-"

"Bruh. Just see her. But take me to the doctors first. I need new medicine."

"Okay." We both laughed and I sighed I'm relief."