Hogsmeade

"Hey," Jungkook was staring intently at you, poking your cheek

"Hey," Jungkook was staring intently at you, poking your cheek. You rolled your eyes, refusing to look at him. "Hey. Hey. Hey," he repeated.

"What?" You finally asked, exasperated.

"There's a Hogsmeade trip this weekend," he said.

"Yes," you replied.

"I need to go buy something silver. Apparently."

"Have fun," you told him, turning the page of the book in your lap. So what if you had checked out a book on arithmancy from the library. It was because you were interested in the subject. That's all. Definitely not because it was Namjoon's favorite subject.

"You're coming," he snapped.

"I don't wanna," you whined. The little town of Hogsmead was charming and you loved it - but all the pretty shops full of lovely things just reminded you that you had nothing to buy them with. Jungkook huffed and scooted impossibly closer to you, resting his chin on your shoulder and looking up at you with his giant puppy eyes.

"Please?" He asked. You sighed and ignored him, and he nuzzled closer, his nose brushing your neck. "Pleeeease," he said again. You finally let the book in your lap close and rolled your eyes up to the ceiling.

"Yes fine we can go," you said.

"Good," he finally said, falling back into the couch in satisfaction, his legs relaxing wide and head on the cushion behind him. "It would be miserable without you."

"You could have taken Tae," you pointed out.

"You think I trust Tae to help me pick clothes?"

"Tae has excellent taste in fashion," you retorted.

"You're pronouncing eccentric wrong," Jungkook replied. You smacked his knee. "Ow!" He said, rubbing the spot.

"Be nice to Tae, he's our friend."

"I'm always nice to Tae! I like him, he's like my second favorite person in this school."

"You mean third, right? Me, then Jimin, then Tae?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"What ew no. It's like you, Tae, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Professor McGonagall, the house elves, Peeves, Filch-" he counted off on his fingers, looking up like he was recalling them all.

"Oh shut up," you laughed, shoving him lightly. "Hey you didn't say Namjoon," you said.

"Yeah, fuck that guy," he scowled.

"Hey!" You said, frowning. "Namjoon is still our friend." He was quiet for a minute, studying you and glancing at the book in your hand.

"Yeah...we'll see."

—