Bet.

Luckily, they finished the Charms homework that evening before heading off to their respective dormitories to sleep

Luckily, they finished the Charms homework that evening before heading off to their respective dormitories to sleep. The Gryffindors had a free period first thing the next morning and Jungkook was sitting at the breakfast table with his friend having a relaxing morning chat when Jimin came sauntering into the hall. The Slytherin slid onto the bench next to the girl and across from Jungkook, tapping the table expectantly.

"What are you doing Park - you have a free period this morning too?" She asked, looking over at him.

"Basically," he scoffed. "I have History of Magic right now. Not going to that."

"Where's your shadow?" She asked, looking around in feigned curiosity.

"Yoon has potions this morning," Jimin said, sounding bored.

"You didn't follow him?" She asked teasingly.

"I walked him there, and now I'm here," he deadpanned, looking at her coldly. Jungkook gulped. He would have withered under that stare, but it didn't seem to phase her. She just smirked at him.

"The two of you make a pretty cute couple," she said, tilting her head to the side playfully.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hilarious. A joke I've never heard before, in fact." He sighed then. "Yoongi would have had a better comeback," he pouted, frowning down at the table. Jungkook blinked. How could he be so hot and dom one second and then turn into this cute thing the next? She laughed at his reaction.

 How could he be so hot and dom one second and then turn into this cute thing the next? She laughed at his reaction

"Don't worry Park, I know you guys aren't actually a couple, I'm just teasing your stuck up ass," she said.

"Awfully brave of someone who apologizes whenever her Hufflepuff friend chastises her for cursing," Jimin retorted.

Jungkook choked on the toast he was still lazily munching, drawing both their eyes to him. "What the fuck are you laughing at?" She demanded.

Jungkook shook his head, pounding his chest and Jimin smirked, his eyes sliding over the younger boy. "Jeon here knows a good joke when he hears one is all, don't you Jungkook?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Jungkook stared silently at him, his mouth going dry. He forgot to respond. Park Jimin was still sitting there, still looking at him. Smiling. Then the Slytherin glanced over at the girl next to him, looking her up and down.