Benyamin looked at me for the first time noticing my presence. " Assalamualaikum, dear sister in law didn't notice you there. I'm sorry about my brothers manners, this stupid didnt even invite you to sit in the car. You can make yourself comfortable in the back." He told me as I got in. "ANYWAYS, where was I?

"Out!" Yusuf yelled at him. Ouch, poor Benyamin!

"Please bro, your underwear?" Beyamin begged, forgetting my existence again.

"Fine." Yusuf shouted, defeated. "There is a lady in our presence, so please control the mouth of yours."  Yusuf was about to sit in the seat next him in the front when Benyamin yelled at him. "Bro, this seat is reserved for my wife, go sit with your wife in the back don't be the shy one. I thought my sister in law was shy but noo ... my brother here just proved me wrong." He dramatically sighed. 

By now Yusuf was completely red out of embarrassment and totally lost his temper. "BENYAMIN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He said slapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Fine lets see how you communicate with your wife." He said slamming the car door shut and slumping down beside me in the back. "And if you crash, your dead!" He pointed out.

"Just for your information if the car crashes, I'll be dead anyways and so will you and so will everyone." Benyamin rambled on like a wise old man rubbing his chin.

"Ok I get it, you can shut up now." Yusuf deadpanned, putting a hand up and silencing him.

"Awww, someone is in loovvve." Benyamin laughed, turning his head over his shoulders and peaking at me and Yusuf. Yusuf managed to give him another light slap on his shoulders before turning around to face the window again.

 "Ouch!" He rubbed his poor arm. "By the way, speaking of my wife where is she?" He asked, looking around, pointing the question at me. That's when Sarah decided to make her grand appearance, she dashed out of the door and took her seat beside Benyamin in the front.

"Assalamualaikum, sorry I''m soo late," Sarah murmured to Benyamin who's jaws dropped all the down just by looking at her. Crushes!

"Shut your mouth already, bro!" Yusuf smirked making Benyamin turn red in return. Sarah raised her eyebrows at me confused and I just simply smiled shaking my head from side to side.

"Walaikum assalam," Benyamin replied shyly while me and Yusuf laughed out at his sudden mood change. The drive to school was a peaceful because no one talked, the silence was rather comforting and pleasant. 

In no time we were all headed to our classes, me and Yusuf headed together for math class in silence. 

"We are already late." he mumbled looking at his watch.

"Sorry for Sarah!" I apologized.

"That's okay." He replied looking ahead. 

We both decided to run together to class because our school was really big, basically a maze which took us time to get to each class. My asthma suddenly decided to hit me hard while I was running. Great!

 I quickly grabbed onto the walls for support, Yusuf noticed me not with him and he quickly rushed to my side. "Hajara are you ok?" 

"Yeah, my .... asthma," I panted, running out of breath as I leaned against the wall trying to regain my breath. 

"It's ok, we don't need to run." He held my hand gently and hugged me until I regained  my normal breathing rate. 

We walked to class hand in hand which weirdly gives me more strength. When we enter our class, Ms. Brown looked at us angrily. "GUYS, why are you two late?" Everyone's eyes were suddenly on us, some girls eyed me in jealousy and others just gave us curious glances like who would expect me to be with the handsome boy in school? For the information, Yusuf didn't even look muslim, he had those blonde hairs and good-looks.