A "new" alliance!

(Scuttle Town, outside the lighthouse, 10 p.m.)

Miguel and Shantae ran to Scuttle Town, 'cause it was in flames. Shantae did not have the opportunity to tell Miguel that she loved him. On their way to the main square, they met Bolo, Rottytops, Sky and Wrench.

Sky : Shantae!! Miguel!!

Shantae : Are you all right!?

Bolo : Yes, we're fine.

Rottytops : (Worried.) A lot of people and aninals needs help!

Miguel : Oh no! Come on Shantae! We have to help them!

Shantae : Of course! (Both go to the main square.)

Wrench : Gruack! (Wait!) (Wrench goes to Miguel and Shantae.)

Shantae : (Looks at Wrench, confused.) Huh?

Sky : (Bolo, Rottytops and she heads towards Miguel and Shantae.) It's too dangerous even being two. This fire is bigger than the others that Scuttle Town has suffered. Let us help you.

Bolo : Yes! Let's save people!

Rottytops : All right! I will not allow anyone in my best friend's town to be harmed!

Shantae and Miguel : (At the same time.) Bolo... "Rotty"... Sky... Thank you very much. So, let's go. (They're all heading for the main square.)

When they arrived at the main square, they saw a lot of people in danger. Everyone helped those who could escape. However, they didn't know who set the town on fire.

Sky : We saved 100 people in this area, and a total of 1000 in the whole town.

Bolo : But... (With doubts.) Who could have set the town on fire?

Shantae : I can only think of one person.

Rottytops : Really? Who?

Miguel : (Looks at Shantae.) I think that the person you're thinking is the same as I think...

Miguell and Shantae : (At the same time.) RISKY BOOTS.

Bolo : (Impacted.) Risky? How did she get so much strength in such a short time? The last time she attacked was a week ago! And what she will want?

Shantae : First of all : She has a large army of Tinkerbats. And to the second : The last time she attacked Scuttle Town she said she wanted some blueprints of my Uncle...

Miguel : Damn it! We'd better go to my house...! I mean, to your Uncle's house!

? : (Adult female voice.) You're not going anywhere.

Bolo, Miguel, Rottytops, Shantae and Sky : (At the same time, look at ?) Risky Boots! So it was you!

Risky : In the flesh! And yes, it was me and my faithful Tinkerbats who started the fire!

Shantae : How could you get in!? Miguel and I were in the lighthouse!

Risky : Going by unguarded parts helps a lot! Tinkerbats, attack!

Risky's Tinkerbats moved quickly towards our heroes. Actually, it was a very large amount, usually when Risky attacked, she was accompanied by a fifth of the amount there.

Wrench : (It rises to the sky.) Greack! (Catch me if you can!)

Tinkerbat : Flying won't help you! (Jumps and try to give him a lunge.)

Wrench managed to avoid the sword and hit the Tinkerbat with his beak. Meanwhile, the others were fighting against the other Tinkerbats, but, even at a numerical disadvantage, the battle was very even.

Love Of Other Worlds (Shantae X Me)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara