thirty five

felix sighed happily as he unlocked his apartment door. he was so glad he had gotten to see one of his friends again. he had seen chan, yes, but jeongin in particular had school during the day, so they couldn't really see each other. he also had extra math classes on some Saturdays. he was so happy.

felix frowned as he wrestled to get the key to turn in the lock. "why won't my door open…?"

quicker than he could think, felix was pulled from the door, turned around and pressed firmly against the wall. felix was about to scream, but when he looked up, he saw the angry eyes of his boyfriend — a sight he thought he'd never get to see.

"who was that?"

felix was trembling in fear. "i-i d-dont know what y-you're talking a-a—"

"stop lying, felix!" changbin yelled. "I saw you with another guy! you were holding his hand and all that shit!" he left go of felix's shoulders and stepped away. "was the attention of two guys not enough? did you really want more?"

felix widened his eyes. "binnie, no. listen, that… that was a friend. it's yang jeongin, he was one of my friends before I left. he's the baby of our group, and he visited me at work today. goodness, I could never date jeongin, he's too precious and I'm too not precious. plus, he's almost dating hwang hyunjin."

changbin folded his arms. "are you sure he's a friend?"

"one hundred percent," felix answered, putting a hand on changbin's cheek. "you're scary when you're jealous. please don't do that ever again."

changbin sighed, his eyes fluttering shut at the feel of felix's hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"it's just the green eyed monster, and it's okay," felix said with a soft smile. "hey. I'll never choose anyone over you. you're the best choice. I only love you."

"you loved choi san too," changbin mumbled, his gaze falling to the ground.

felix stepped closer, putting a gentle kiss on changbin's forehead. "you shouldn't be so insecure about my feelings for you. I only love you, binnie. I only want you."

changbin nodded. "I know that. don't worry, I will never doubt that you love me — what I do doubt is that you only love me."

felix leaned closer. "let me prove it to you. I'll prove how much I love you, binnie hyung."

changbin looked at him in the eyes. "not yet…"

felix stopped and sighed heavily. "fine, but I want to show you soon. can I come over until seungwoo's boyfriend leaves?"

changbin looked to the left and nodded. "okay."