Chapter 13

{Jack's POV}

Elsa and I ran backstage to get our outfits on. I slipped on a good looking suit and I ran out, bumping into Elsa. I caught her and looked her over. She had a baby blue dress on that had see-through shoulders, and a slit at the knees on the left side.

I smiled and pulled her up. "You look nice." I said looking her over again.

"The same goes to you." She said straightening my collar. I smirked and led her to the curtains.

"Let's do this!" I said looking out to see hundreds of people crowded to see us sing. "Wow." I whispered.

"All those people..." Elsa trailed off. She'd better not be getting cold feet. I'll carry her onto that stage if I have to.

We saw our announcer jump up on the stage.

"Hello and welcome to Jack Frost and Elsa Arendelle's preformance, and we'll judge them in the end with applaud meter!" He shouted into the microphone, pointing at a little meter.

"So give it up for your two newcomers, Jack and Elsa!" The announcer yelled, waving us over.

Elsa and I gracefully walked onto the stage.

"How are you two tonight?" The guy asked us.

"Pretty good, how are you?" Elsa answered smiling sweetly. She's cute.

"Very good! I hope you two do well!" The announcer said.

"I agree with you on that one!" I said, getting a few chuckles. I smirked.

"Here." The announcer whispered and handed us some microphones.

We positioned ourselves on the stage. The music started and Elsa raised her microphone.

[ E= Elsa. J= Jack. B= Both.]

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer.

Elsa took a step closer to me.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this.

One step closer.

I took a step towards Elsa, so now we were only 2 steps away from each other.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

One step closer.

Elsa stepped closer to me. We were one step apart.

One step closer.

I stepped closer and held Elsa in an embrace.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

We held onto the word 'More' as it does in the song and we trailed off. I looked into Elsa's big blue eyes. She was staring right back at me. I leaned in for the kiss of all time.

All of a sudden, everyone was clapping and screaming. I snapped out of my trance and waved and smiled with Elsa at my side. The announcer ran up on the stage and yelled.

"Wooo! It looks like you broke our applaud meter!" The announcer said into the microphone. I smiled widely and secretly held Elsa's hand. She smiled at me.

"That only means that you two may get 1st place!" The announcer smiled and said, handing us a nomination ticket.

"Don't lose this, or you can't be even considered to win!" The announcer said running off.

Everyone cleared out to go see other performances.

"I wonder where Anna and the gang are?" Elsa asked looking around the field.

"Here! Elsa! Over here!" Anna screamed from the distance.

"Wanna go over there then?" I asked leading a laughing Elsa with me. I watched her as she walked with a really cute smile on her face. I smiled dreamily.

Man, am I in love with this girl.

*****************************

Hey snowstorm! I really hope you liked this chapie. I know I did!

Omg! I'm her flippin SISTER IN HER BOOK! I'm so excited! It's Zoe_Grace21's book and I'm really excited to see what my character does and talks about! Eek!

Comment your favorite part in the book!

You know what to do ;)

Keep Voting, Commenting, and Reading!

See you soon!

-Emmer 😂😱😆😎🐳🐳🐳

TRIPLE DERP WHALE.