Chapter 4

He's doing something weird....I open the passenger's window.

"Black☆star!!" I screamed leaning towards the window. "Get in the car! You could get hit!" Black☆star looked at me weird.

"I said get in!" I screamed

"Huh?" He said walking up to my window.

"Get in the car!" I repeated.

"Ohhhh," he said getting in Liz's vehicle.

"What the hell were you doing!" I said as the light turned green.

"Why the hell are you in Liz's car?" He questioned after me.

"Because, I was looking for Liz," I said.

"Liz?!" I saw her a few hours ago," he explained.

"Hell no! Where?!" I questioned giving him a stare.

"I saw her face in a car!" Black☆star screamed.

"Wait, now what were you doing?!" I said.

"Oh that? I was sharing my glory!" He said leaning back with his arms behind his head and his legs crossed in the window.

"Put your feet down! I could get a ticket!" I said still staring at the road and putting Black☆star in car position.

"Oh, that's right," he said sarcastically. "As I said, Liz was in a car with the words written on the license plate, 'Thompson's Eiffel Tower,'"

"For real! Then he or she must have her in the Eiffel Tower!" I said.

"That's stupid," he said. "But, it'll do,"

"Now to the plan, I'll drive to the Eiffel Tower, and you call Liz!"

"But isn't the Eiffel Tower in Paris? Which is in Europe and Europe is across the Atlantic!" Black☆star pointed out.

"Don't worry I've got a plan," I said.

"What is it?" Black☆star said calling Liz.

"I'll get my father's jet-boat and put it in the trunk," I said.

"Well, it works for me, it is a truck," he said opening and placing his arm on the window.

"Black☆star," I said.

"What?"

"It forgot, we have to go to the DWMA first," I said.

"That's no problem," he said.

"Hello?" Black☆star said.

"No time to explain!" He said quickly hanging up.

"Liz answered?!" I said. "What did she say?!"

"It was Tsubaki," Black☆star broke the news.

"Damn you," I said.

"Het! She called me!" Black☆star complained.

"Whatever," I said pulling in the DWMA. "Be right back!"

"Oh brother," Black☆star said. After a few minutes I came running to the car.

"Come help me lift it!" I said.

"Sure! Black☆star can do anything!" He said getting out the car.

We ran into the death room saying, "We're ready!"

"Here it is!" Father said. "Let me carry it!"

"Uhhhhh," we both said. He lifted it to the truck and put it in the trunk.

"Here you go!" "Have a nice day!" He said waving as we left.

"He's weird," Black☆star said in the rudest way.

"He is not!" I protested.

"Oh he is!" He said.

"Now keep calling!" I screamed.

"It's no use! She's not answering!" Black☆star scowled.

We drove and drove. Black☆star fell asleep. Gave him a glance every now and then. It made me jealous. After a few hours I woke him up. It was time to transfer.

We lifted the jet-boat into the water. Black☆star licked his lips. I wonder why. I started the boat. I almost thought I didn't have the keys. The water flew in all different directions. It was beautiful. Hours went by. I was getting tired. Black☆star was drooling. The boat hit the land and dented. "Wake up! We're here!!!" I said.

"Oh God, what happened," he mumbled.

"We're here!!" I screamed.

"Oh crap!" He said jumping out the boat.

"Now it'll be like a half hour to walk to the Eiffel Tower, so put on your walking shoes!" I said.

"I hate expressions," he said as we started walking. "Can we look for something in the jet-boat?"

"Sure," I said. We opened the trunk of the jet-boat and found a two person bicycle.

"Black☆star, you have to pedal too!" I said pulling the bike out of the jet-boat. We each sat in a seat and started to pedal. A few minutes passed. "Black☆star! Pedal faster!!" I said.

"Damn you! I'm tired!" Black☆star screamed. Eventually, we got to Eiffel Tower.

"Damn, that's high!" I said.

"Well, then let start climbing!" Black☆star said starting to climb.

"Wait, there's an elevator!" I said pulling him down. We pressed the top button and it opened. Then, we got in and pressed the highest floor, floor 10. The elevator brought us to the top. My heart started to beat really fast as the door opened. I saw Liz turned to the window.