Sienna

When Sinead & I got to mine we talked about who we thought should go to prom together. I was still kinda worried that Sean hadn't asked me to the dance yet. Whilst thinking about this, Sinead said 'So the plan is you, Lucia and I all meet up at my house to do our make up then my brother will drop me in his car,'. I nodded in agreement. I forgot about her brother, he was 18 and went to a uni in Essex. We would look totally awesome coming to the dance in a Lamborghini.

As time went on, I decided to text Sean.
Sienna: heyy, how was the game x
Sean: huh, what game?
Sienna: remember, you said you had a match? Thats why you couldnt come Cakes&Shakes???
Sean: oh yeah! Erm it was cancelled! :(
Sienna: Ohh.. So are you gonna ask me to the dance orr? LOL x
Sean: lol, g2g my mums calling me! x

Weird how he didnt answer my question. Soon later, there was a knock on my door. "Si, Lucia's here!" Daniela shouted. "Send her up then!" I screamed back. I heard Lucia's heels tapping on my stairs as she came up. She seemed pretty dressed up for just some errands! "Hey!" Sinead said smiling. Lucia waved hi at us then I told her to take a seat. "So how was the stress of doing errands?" I said laughing. "Huh? What?" Lucia said, confused. "Remember, you said you needed to do errands? It looks like everyone's forgetful today!" I said laughing. Lucia's face tensed up then she said "Oh yeah! I had to trench all the way to Seven Sisters Station!". "Why did you go in heels and make up?" Sinead asked. "Well you never know who you'll meet on the way!" Lucia joked. We all began laughing and rolling about. "ANYWAY," I said dismissively. "We were planning what we're going to do for the dance,". Lucia seemed as if her mind was somewhere else. "You know who you're going with right?" I asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, of course." She replied. Things seemed abit fishy today.