"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME LOSERS!?" Kaachan slams his hands on the desk and makes an explosion that almost damaged the books on my desk. "Hey easy, some of these are library rentals. If they get damaged, your paying the fine." "Listen closely you nerd. Neither you or that flabby ass bitch of yours is going to beat me. So stay the fuck outta my wa-" "Ok lets back this bus up a bit Bakugo. Flabby? Out of all the things you could call me, you go with flabby!? I bet I got a better toned body than you do you ignorant cunt!" 'Not gonna lie, she does have a rockin toned body from our training. Wait, what the hell am I thinking!? I'm not a pervert like that!'

"You were so conceited with your own score in those that you forgot that me and Izu scored the same exact score as you did. The only reason we didn't score more than you in the battle training is because we needed to take a few seconds to make hand signs. Next time you want to boast this, make an effort to know where other people who have just as much talent as you stand." Kaachan starts getting so mad that he pulls his arm back and prepares to hit Ocha. In that moment, I wrap his entire arm up with paper bombs and shield Ocha with my paper. "I wouldn't keep going if I were you Kaachan. You know well enough how dangerous those paper bombs are on your arm. So if you want to continue, prepare to lose an arm." I glare at him ready to detonate one until he sits back in his desk.

End of the day

I start packing my stuff to go home while talking to Ocha, when Kaachan comes to start angering us more. "Oi, were not done here losers." "Can't you just admit your not the best Kaachan? Striving for it is one thing, doing it and proclaiming you are is a different story." "SHUT THE FUCK UP NERD, BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO BI-MMPH!" I cover his mouth with a paper to shut him up. "Thank you Izu." "No worries. But uh, is there any chance we can take the long way home today? I had something I wanted to talk to you about." Ocha starts to blush before nodding. "That works fine, because I had something to say as well." We start making our way out before Kaachan gets the paper off him.

Meanwhile at the Midoriya residence Konan POV:

Inko had invited me to have tea with her, Mrs. Bakugo, and Mrs. Uraraka to talk and see how their kids were doing. It felt weird that they invited me as a member of their group since they knew very little of me to begin with. "So how is training going with our kids Konan?" "Very well Mrs. Uraraka. Ochako has been learning how to be a proper kunoichi with rather skilled talent in learning genjutsu. Izuku though not a master of his Kekkei Genkai yet, is very close to manipulating it to the fullest and nearly surpassing me in his talents." I hold a rather confident smirk when thinking of Izuku being better than me at the age he is while sipping my tea.

"You seem very invested in training them Konan. Is there anyway you can teach my Katsuki a bit?" "For him to be able to train with me, he would need to learn discipline and respect authority. Sadly, he refuses to take any advice that an adult would and I do not see him capable of gaining anything from my efforts." "Damn, that's a shame." 'There's that, and I don't want that egotistical ass of a son of yours anywhere near my son when I get time with him.' Inko starts looking at me like she wanted to ask me something. "Ms. Konan, can I ask you a bit about yourself?" "What would you like to know Inko?" "Well since the doctor said Izuku's Kekkei Genkai or whatever it is isn't a quirk but works like a quirk, I wanted to know if you have any relationship other than a teacher to Izuku."

'Dammit! I knew this question was gonna come up soon.' "I-I do not." "Ms. Konan, I have seen how you look at my son. You look at him the same way we all look at our children. I am not mad if you are family to him, I just want to know if it's true or not." I start to bite my lip in frustration before speaking. "Y-yes, I am related to him. Biologically I am his mother." Everyone started looking at me surprised until Mrs. Bakugo spoke. "Why is Inko his mother then? And why are you keeping it from Izuku?" "*sigh* Have any of you ever heard of the Akatsuki?" "That vigilante group that has killed some people? What do they have to do with this?" "Both me and my friend pain are members. From what the repoerts state of our names, we are Angel and God." "But how does that have to do with Izuku and you being his mother?"