"So, what are you making?" Arielle asked Armonii, ignoring Shantelle.

"Coffee for dad, you know he'll be up soon. Is Arianna still asleep?"

"Nah, she'll be down here soon. I'm about to go check out this house I passed by yesterday"

"Where?"

"I was on my way to get you from Dave's house when I saw it"

"Alright well let me know something"

"I will"

"Was it nice?"

"Yeah it was nice and pretty big, it's in the hood still so I don't know how much its going to cost. Hopefully the people who own this house is here and I can tour it"

"With the money we saved combined we should have enough"

"Don't worry about all of that" they heard their father's voice as he rounded the corner with Arianna, he pressed a kiss to Arielle and Armonii cheeks before kissing Shantelle.

"Good morning baby" she smiled, at least someone was paying attention to her in that house.

"Good morning" Armonii handed him his cup of coffee.

"Don't worry about what?" Arielle asked.

"Don't worry about the house"

"Oh no, we moving out. We gonna let you be great with your little girlfriend" Arielle said.

"I figured you two would still want to move out, so what I mean is that you find the house and I'll buy it for you" the twins looked at each other then back at their dad.

"...Really?"

"Yes"

'What about furniture?" Armonii asked.

"I got that too"

"Sooo we just gon act like y'all didn't just say y'all was moving out" Arianna asked.

"Oh, that's right we never did tell you"

"Clearly, y'all didn't tell me anything"

"I'm sorry, but daddy was making us move out because he wants to move Shantelle and the son we never see up in here"

"What?!"

"I was not making y'all move out, what I said was that y'all are 20 years old and it's about time y'all got your own place"

"He just said y'all don't have to go, so don't"

"No we leaving and you leaving with us"

"I am?"

"Yes"