They're not all that bad... - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"That's like, kind cool, but at the same time, she's such a damn whore for doing that." I rolled my eyes.

"See! Y/n gets it!" Brooke smiled.

"Okay yeah, fair enough." Chloe giggled.

Jenna tried to continue what Chloe was saying. "And then Madeline was all like-"

"I'm telling the story, Jenna!!!" Chloe yelled at her face. There was a pause but then Jake came back into the room with another Mountain Dew.

"I'll ask him about it." Rich quietly said. "Jakey D!" Rich called for him with a giggle. "What's the story with Madeline?" He asked.

"Oh man, I shouldn't say." He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "But it's a good thing I rock at pool~." His expression changed to a smirk.

I cringed at Jake's answer, and Brooke began to giggled with me.

"Sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself." Rich teased as he stood up. "Hey Y/n, can you come with me to help bring some food over?" He asked.

I saw Eric briefly glare at Rich, but I shrugged it off and slid from the couch. "Sure." I followed Rich back into his little secluded kitchen area. He told me to open the chips and pour them into the bowl. I assumed that was all he needed, but he then said something that set me on edge for a brief moment.

"So, you took the Squip?" He asked.

"Uh-"

"Up up, down down, left right- A." Eric quickly said. There was a small shock that lingered between Rich and I.

Rich looked in the direction of where my Squip was. "Holy shit... you actually took it." He gasped in disbelief.

(For the purposes of the story, when you're linked to someone through your synchronized Squips, you can see eachother's Squips.)

I giggled as I saw Rich's Squip. "Is that... Evil Kermit the frog?" I giggled uncontrollably.

"Don't question it, I just got bored the other night." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Also, no homo, but yo manz be lookin' finnnezzzzz."

I was too busy trying to process what the hell Ruch just said, that I didn't notice Eric blushing madly.

"Thank you, although, are you sure about that, 'no homo' thing?" He asked with a smirk, trying to calm his bright blue blush down.

Rich was about to answer but I put my hand over Eric's mouth. "Ignore him, he saw himself in the mirror this morning and now he's very confident when it comes to his looks." I answered with a sigh.

"Uh, sure okay." Rich nervously chuckled. He scooped up the bowl of chips. "Can you grab that guacamole and salsa that's behind me?" He asked as he slowly started to walk back to the main room. You nodded and did as instructed.

The two of us bought the food and placed them on the coffee table that was directly in front of the couch. I sat down next to Brooke again, and saw Eric just floating around in the air listen to our next conversation.

"So, what do you guys do down here?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Talk, drink, smoke, and sometimes we play video games." Jake answered right before shoving his face into the bowl of guacamole.