The Tyranny of Tigerstar's lead

It is the first day of Tigerstar's plan to get back his son and his daughter, so that he can sell either one of them for more power against Firestar. At any rate, he walks out of his forest and straight into a tree at the edge of Thunderclan, coquettishly falling with his coquettish face. "Uhm... sir, are you ok?", random stranger asks whilst Tigerstar is blind thinking about selling cats to places.

Unfortunately, in Tigerstar's scrambled head, he thinks that this cat is BrambleCLAW (shush), and proceeds to knock him out and drag him to his camp. In the middle of coming to camp, he realizes that this cat doesn't look like him at all- but infact, Firestar! After which he realizes that he might as well sell him off to Scrouge and his followers for them to take care of in any way they mean to. 

You may be wondering, why doesn't he beat him to take off his anger? Well, let me put it this way, the antagonist cant be too antagonistic or the story isn't gon' be sold... i think?

Unfortunately, in Tigerstar's strive for money, he doesn't realize that the gathering is today until his subjects remind him after he gets home. Equally unfortunately, they need to leave now to get there on time- in Tigerstar's haste he doesn't realize that the cat may wake up and he hasn't put anyone on patrol to watch him. 

-gathering-

The gathering looks especially small tonight on Thunderclan's side, with Firestar bringing a few less people than the minimun. Other than that, nothing else has really changed except for the shocked mixed with accusing gazes of cats as they look towards eachother. 

The first to speak at this gathering is Firestar, a little impatient as he starts even before the last Shadowclan cat walks into eyesight.

 "Today I have a announcement to make, one of our kits have gone missing." he waits a moment as the gasps die down, " We have searched since his notice of being lost to even now, although  some of us have chosen to go to the gathering and forfeit a few members for a while. I would just like everyone to know, if they have seen my son, Sunkit anywhere in their borders, and rescues him to bring to me, I will pay you a very nice card that is very rare and very good." 

Some greedy-eyed cats start to grow impatient to leave the gathering at this point. For a moment, Tigerstar's eyes are clouded too- but then he goes back to his senses, thinking that he may fall in talent if his mind is always on the matter of his son. Thinking this, Tigerstar speaks absentmindedly as he plots his next amazing plan. 

" Ah, yes, today was very nice. The sky clear of any clouds and such." booing can be heard, but the plan only runs in Tigerstars mind at this point, "Even better so, the rustling of the leaves and the swamp, so relaxing. I feel very sad for WIndclan, not being able to hear these but on being able to hear the softest grasses in the wind - even more so for Riverclan..." This goes on until my hand hurts...

My hand hurts * hand referring to both of them, no I don't peck my keys. That's bad.