"Sister?" Lucy echoed in confusion, her eyes scanning the crowd urgently, for Eliza's face, but came up empty handed. Surely she wasn't- was she?

Caspian clenched his jaw in anger, "And, if you'd just stayed here like I suggested, they definitely would be- so would Eliza!" He replied.

"You called us, remember?" Peter snarled, stepping away from the Prince as if his sisters name provoked him even more.

Caspian shook his head, "My first mistake." He remarked with a scowl.

"No. Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people." The older Pevensie hissed back.

"Hey!" Caspian snapped, "I am not the one who abandoned Narnia."

"You invaded Narnia." Peter continued, "You have no more right to it than Miraz does! You, him, your father... Narnia's better off without the lot of you!"

Knowing he'd hit a nerve, Caspian shouted loudly, and they both drew their swords.
Edmund waded through the crowds in a hurry, "Stop it!" He yelled loudly, as his gryphon landed, placing a limp Eliza onto the grass.

A ripple of gasps and cries rang out over the How at the sight of their Queen. Peter spared no time, rushing forward dropping to his knees beside the girl. Lucy unlatched her cordial quickly and ran to her older sister who hadn't moved.

Edmund cradled Elizas head in his lap and Peter held her hand letting a tear slip down his face as Lucy poured a drop of the purple liquid onto her lips, "I-I'm Sorry, El." the older boy murmured quietly, over and over again, "I should've listened to you."

He was met by the silence of the girl. Her lips were a deep purple in colour and blood was beginning to crust from her wounds. The Narnians all bowed their heads in respect as the siblings gathered around their sibling. "come on, COME ON!" Edmund cried out in desperation , Susan wrapped her arms around the boy letting him lean back into her and let tears slide down his cheeks.

A single gasp startled the family while they mourned as Eliza inhaled loudly and her eyes shot open. "NO! GET OFF! LET GO OF ME!" She yelled in pure panic, her breathing getting heavier by the second.

"Hey, Hey, hey!" Peter said, holding her fists from attacking him, "It's just us." The girls face contorted into sadness, her eyes watering as she was assisted to sit up.

"They're dead."'she mumbled, shaking her head, "They're all dead. They killed them. They killed them all." Susan and Peter exchanged a worried glance at each other as their sister spoke to herself.

Edmund who was sitting behind the girl, snapped out of his shock and embraced the girl in a tight squeeze. The girl looked down at her fingers which were intertwined with Peters. Eliza's lip trembled as she turned slightly and threw her arms around her twin, letting herself cry into his comforting shoulder. She had failed as a leader. No man left behind- Yet here she was alive while her men were dead.

Eliza was pulled off of Edmund and straight into the arms of her older brother. The older boy choked on a sob as the rest of her siblings encased her in a hug. The girl closed her eyes, sinking into the familiarity of her family as they embraced each other in a hug.