"Eliza you're being awfully quiet." Peter said, as eyes flitted towards the knight as she snapped out of a small train of thought. Her eyes landed on Edmund who scrunched his brows together trying to read her expression. She cleared her throat and stepped towards her little sister who was perched on top of the stone table, in the middle of the room.

Eliza nodded at a concerned Lucy and looked up to meet Peters gaze. "Peter-" The girl started, "You may be the high king, but that doesn't always make you right. I have faith in the troops, but I don't believe that we have the numbers at this very moment to gain the upper hand in this battle".

Peter rolled his eyes, "So you're against the attack?" He raised a brow, Eliza once again looked towards her twin and then Lucy who both looked shocked.

"Yes." Eliza answered firmly, earning a riot of murmurs from the Narnians, "I will fight with you but I don't necessarily think that this plan is the most reliable out of all the possibilities. It wouldn't be logical to send our men into that situation- we don't know how many guards or Telmarines we'd be up against."

Peter glared at her before turning to the centaur beside him, Glenstorm, "If I can get your men in, can you handle the guards?" He questioned, making Eliza run a frustrated hand through her hair.

Glenstorm bowed his head, "Or die trying, my liege." He proudly stated,

Lucy frowned from beside Elisa, "That's what I'm worried about." She spoke up, her tiny voice silencing the room. Everyone gazed at her as she looked directly at her older brother.

Peter looked baffled, "Sorry?" He asked as if he was hearing her incorrectly.

Lucy bit her lip out of habit, "Well, you're all acting like there are only two options: Dying here, or dying there." She gestured.

Peter scoffed, "I'm not sure you've really been listening, Lu." He replied, shaking his head.

Eliza chuckled in disbelief, "Or maybe you're not listening." She retorted, placing a reassuring hand on Lucy's.

"Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch, Peter?" Lucy stated more confidently, knowing she had support from her sister.

"I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Peter snapped, turning on his heel and leaving the Narnians to talk among themselves.

Edmund walked closer to Eliza who was muttering incoherent swear words under her breath. "Do you really have that little faith in them?" Edmund asked his twin in shock, His arms were crossed as he angrily looked down at his sister.

Eliza snapped her head to the side to face him, "I have faith in my troops, but I will not support anything that may be a 50/50 chance." She hissed.

"Your troops?! They're Peters troops." Edmund snapped, Eliza looked a bit taken aback. She was granted the majority of the troops as a favour from Aslan and Peter.

"Just because you're next in line for 'High King' -or whatever the hell the title is, doesn't mean you have to agree to this stupid plan, where our men will be killed." Eliza yelled, as Lucy looked down, trying to opt out of her siblings small dispute.

"This plan is not stupid!" Edmund shouted back, "I wish you'd just stop and actually think about other people and their points instead of being so stubborn and selfish that you can only do things your way."