Story time .1

Aight so imma tell y'all about the time I first got head💀 maneee that shit was tragic but let's just get into it.

Aight so I was 12 at the time, my balls had just dropped and shit and I had got my first chin hair😂 mannn I was feelin myself but anyways I had met this shorty named Serenity and she was 14 at the time so you already know that I had ta pull her😏. I met her ass at the park that was near my house and we chopped it up for a good few hours until the street lights came on (my mama didn't play about that shit) but shorty gave me her number and at the time we both had them lil Obama phones so we was both geeked as hell...one thing led to another and we started textin back and forth and shit, flirtin and you already knew that lil Clado had mad game😎.

Shorty was tellin me all about how her mama is a church lady and allat good shit which had me confused because her ass was a MAJOR FREAK and I mean freak freak but on that same night her ass was tellin me how she had wanted to suck my dick at the park and shii💀😂 and my goofy ass was mad confused because I ain't know much about that shit but I played along anyways and said  'oh word? Wasn't nobody stopping you'  and I guess that sparked sum in her because she texted back sayin 'do you want to meet at the park tomorrow so that I can?'...when I tell y'all that I was baffled, man I was baffled💀 my face was all red and shii but I played it cool and texted her back sayin 'okay bet'.

So the next day after school we met at the park, I was actin all nervous and shit but she was like 'don't worry I know what I'm doing' 💀 my mouth dropped open but she just laughed that shit off and led me over to the porter potty (we went behind it) she started feelin on my body and shit but the whole time she was doin that shit I was just wonderin in my head 'how the fuck does she know what she's doin?' 😭.

Anyways shorty got down on her knees, unzipped my pants and whipped my dick out...I WAS FUCKIN BAFFLED MY GUY🤣 but thank god my dick wasn't lil my shit was a good 6 inches at the the time (I measured that shit because I was tryna see sum💀).

Anywho, I'm standin there with my dick all out and her tongue on my balls...I can't even cap shorty knew how to slurp a dick💀 but what shocked me the most was when she started deep throatin my shit and I mean gaggin and everything😎 I didn't know if I was suppose to grab her head or just stand there💀.

But she sucked me up for a good 30 minutes and even let me nut in her mouth🥴 I was fuckin shocked🤧.

Then after allat shit happened like once we got home and shit i ghosted her ass💀 because fuck yo little ass so experienced for🥴 but nah I'm playin we went on about our shit and she would suck me up from time ta time until her mama caught us in her bathroom😒 beat my ass with a broom and shit and started shoutin in tongues.

I didn't want to be disrespectful but that bitch kept beatin on me so I said so humbly "ion know why you actin so surprised she got that shit from you, over here slobbin on deacon Johnson's balls" and after that I ran out and never looked back💀 but I wasn't even safe because she called my mama and told her ass what happened.

My mom beat my ass with a switch and then had the nerve ta start laughin afterwards🤦🏽‍♂️ shorty was bad wilddddd!