"Well then! My name is Wendy Taylor, but you can just call me Wendy! And this is Carrie Miller, but You can just call her Carrie!" Wendy says with much enthusiasm. "Well! Here you go! this is your intern pass, you need it to go through the security doors so you then can make it to the elevator. When you're in the elevator just say the floor you're going to and Friday, Mr. Starks A.I, will send you there." She explains.

I had read some things about the Avengers Tower before, so I already knew that Mr. Stark's A.I Friday ran the whole building.

"You'll be working on floor 21, that's where the lowest level interns work. Most of the other interns are in college, so you should probably be a little careful around them, y'know, with all the stress they have, they can be a bit grumpy." Carrie said looking up from her computer. "Also! When you get to your floor you'll meet your supervisor, her name is Anna Dahl, her last name is a bit hard to pronounce since it's scandinavian, so don't worry if you have a hard time pronouncning it." Carrie finishes and gives me a warm smile.

I nod, thank them for their help and information and then I make my way over to the security doors. 1 minute later and I'm standing in the elevator telling it to go to 'floor 21', but before the doors close an older man walks in, he just says 'floor 83' and then stays quiet, he doesn't really look happy. I see he's wearing a bagde with the name 'Happy Hogan' on it. 'Happy? did someone really name their kid after an emotion?' I think to myself. I snap out of my thoughts when I realise that I've been looking at his badge for some time and he's looking at me.

"O-oh! Sorry Sir! I... uh... I didn'...- I didn't mean to stare..." I say very nervously. He looks at me for some seconds, then realises what I was looking at.

"Don't worry kid, Happy is just a nickname." Mr. Happy says in a monotone voice.

I want to ask what his real name is but I don't get the chance because at that moment the elevator doors open at floor 21. I give Mr. Happy a little wave, which he suprisingly retrurns with and I walk out into a busy hallway.  There are people walking back and forth, but there's also s young woman standing some feet away from the elevator, and when she spots me she hurries up to me.

"Hi! You must be Peter Parker, right?" She asks eagerly, to which I nod. "My name is Anna Dahl!" she says with a strong accent on to her last name. "But you can just call me Anna. I'll be your supervisor! It's very nice to meet you!" She finishes streching out her hand for me to shake, which I accept.

She leads me to the intern labs where a bunch of people are working She explains what they are doing and how it works in the labs. I think to myself 'This is it! Finally something good!'. Well... I spoke too soon.

"Sadly, you can't work in the labs... You are too young and it can get quite dangerous." Just as she said that, there was a little explosion in the background. I was crushed, to say the least. "But we do have an office for you to work in." She says and lead me to a hallway with several doors. She walks up to one of them and opened it, inside was a small, plain, grey room with a desk and some drawers. 'Well, it can't get worse than this, right?' Oh how wrong I was.

"Oh! also, you'll have to get people their coffee if they call you on that phone." She points to a small old phone on the desk. "Otherwise, they'll call you on that phone if they need more supplies. So your job is to order in supplies and hand out coffee.

Wow, Parker luck didn't take a break, it just 'tricked' me into thinking that so it could come 'back' stronger than ever. Anna must've noticed my frown.

"But don't worry Peter! We all start somewhere. I also used to work in an office and give people their coffee when I first started working here. But after a couple of months I got to start working in the labs, so you just have to be patient." She says with a smile. I look up at her give her a small smile and nod.