Human!Conductor x Child!Reader x Human!DJ Grooves

So how do you all feel like being a star on the rise? And your dads being a DJ and a train conductor? Welp that's what this is! Discotrain fluff with a side of a smol child! This was requested by Allison-65 and the art is by carmsweet16 on tumblr (I love their art so much, go check them out!!)

Refrence:
(Y/N) = Your Name

Narrator's POV
It's a rather cold night outside Dead Bird Studio. It's also really late. Both the Conductor and DJ Grooves had once again decided to stay late to wrap a few things up for filming. The two are seen locking up their respective sides of the studio and glaring at each other.

DJ Grooves is the first to leave...or he would have if there wasn't something placed outside the door.

"What in the..." The Conductor hears DJ Grooves murmur as he turns around to see the DJ pick up something outside and bring it in.

"What did ye find, peck neck" The Conductor barks, only for Grooves to shush him.

He quietly shows the Scottsman what he found: a small child in a basket. They're sleeping soundlessly and curled up in a blanket. A small note is next to them with a single name written on it: (Y/N).

"What th' peck? What are we supposed tae do with this?!" The Conductor whispers.

"Well... We take care of them, darling" Grooves answers in a hushed voice, marveling at your small form. He had already taken a liking to you.

The Conductor fumes silently and protests, claiming he would be a better father than Grooves ever would be.

The two decide to settle it by taking care of (Y/N) together. Little did they know that this one decision would change their life.

~Timeskip~

Quite a few years have passed since both the Conductor and DJ Grooves have adopted you. In those few years a lot has changed.

The Conductor and Grooves' relationship has grown from enemies to somewhat lovers, they both got a house to take care of you together in, and you even sometimes star in their movies.

Nine year old you is now seen running into Grooves' arms for a hug in the reception after a long day of recording with the Conductor.

"Darling it feels like it's been forever!" Grooves exclaims, picking you up and spinning you around in his arms.

"But Dad, I saw you this morning!" You laugh, hugging Grooves tightly. He sets you down and glances over at the Conductor.

"How were they today, darling?" He asks with a smile, earning a somewhat dry laugh from the Scottsman.

"Aye, the lass was great t'day, compared tae the rest of me crew" The Conductor sneers, though there was no negative emotion behind it.

"Papa gave me a big part today!" You exclaim with a wide grin, jumping up and down.

Grooves chuckles and ruffles your hair. "Nothing too dangerous, I would hope" He eyes the Conductor, who shakes his head.

"Are ye crazy, Darrel?" He remarks, using Grooves' first name only when alone. He wasn't one for nicknames like his DJ boyfriend was. "I'd never as long as ye never put (Y/N) in a crazy situation."

You laugh once more and pull your gay parents into a loving embrace. "I love you, Dad, Papa" You beam up at them, possibly melting both their hearts.

"We do too, (Y/N)" They both say at the same time, casuing them to glare at each other playfully while you smile wide.

__________________

We can't help but get our daily dose of Discotrain, can we? I swear I love them both too much! Anyways have a great day you all!